Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion 2023/24 Away Kit

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
When is the home shirt going to get released?

Also I only want a shirt so I can get the Europa patch and player name on the back but with those being released in August and our previous issues with supply and demand, would it better to purchase the shirt when releases and just keep it packaged until August?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
When is the home shirt going to get released?

Also I only want a shirt so I can get the Europa patch and player name on the back but with those being released in August and our previous issues with supply and demand, would it better to purchase the shirt when releases and just keep it packaged until August?
Official twitter account teasing it could be today...

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Just seen a largish bloke down the London Road in the new away shirt. As others say, it would look better with solid stripes (more slimming as well). I'm hoping for either a pink or red/black stripe Fulham away shirt this season.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Picked up the away shirt for my boys today up at the Amex. Steady flow of people up at the stadium but not overly busy. Got the training top the players have been wearing in pre season for myself too.
There is some fencing up and I saw a cherry picker parked up by where the DJ is on match days, otherwise I didn’t notice anything actually being done externally. All the stadium signage still said community stadium etc.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
See the on-line shop is saying out of stock for L & XL already, hopefully they have more on the way

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Picked up the away shirt for my boys today up at the Amex. Steady flow of people up at the stadium but not overly busy. Got the training top the players have been wearing in pre season for myself too.
How does the sizing come up on the training shirt and were there plenty in stock?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Attachments

• IMG_7080.jpeg
    IMG_7080.jpeg
    854.9 KB · Views: 49

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
How does the sizing come up on the training shirt and were there plenty in stock?
I went XL in both. Match shirt is definitely a slimmer fit than the training shirt. I’d have probably got away with a large for the training kit if I’d wanted to. Lots of away shirts in stock but not much in the training kit. They didn’t have the long sleeve mid layer top in small much to the annoyance of my son.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here