Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion 2023/24 Away Kit

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Oddest post of the thread. Asked and answered in part. You just don't get it. Just look at the picture of Mitoma modelling the shirt. The shirt is a thing of beauty. I Looked at it and wanted one, even though I don't buy away shirts. Maybe it's a bit because it's a updated throwback of a previous popular shirt, maybe it's the slightly European look, but it just ticks all the boxes and looks great. If you can't see it, no explanation will help you. I feel a bit sorry for you...
You like the black back? I would like it if the stripes were all over. But the block back looks terrible. The sleeves have a baseball kind of vibe which is growing on me though. The front is nice the back is horrendous.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
I mean, really!? This is nice? Black back with some stripes near your ass!?
Screenshot_20230709-130927-493.png

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Where is this notion coming from that squad numbers of existing players might be changed ?
The club advise not personalising shirts until the transfer window closes and squad numbers are finalised. In case they change numbers or are sold.

In truth the number the player has on his shirt for the first game of the season will be the one they wear for the whole season as players can’t use more than one squad number a season unless they move to another team (or you are Man Utd and have signed Ronaldo but someone else has his no 7).

Over the past few seasons Sanchez, Mwepu, March and Maupay (plus others) have all changed numbers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I was talking with the missus & youngest son about the shirt on Friday (she loves it, hes 17 & hates it) & I said I would reserve judgement until I had actually seen it on someone after my initial disapproval....sometimes it just looks better in the flesh, so to speak.

Saw a lad in Rottingdean yesterday with it on...and I still think its horrific & looks like a League Two shirt 🤮

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
But… only one Training Top left in 2XL and once that’s gone that’s it, no longer to be seen ever again.
Apparently this design is the ‘Pre-Season Training Top’ specially released to coincide with what the playing squad will be wearing on the American Tour 🇺🇸
The traditional Training Top, supposedly of a different design, will be released at a later date - in recent years it’s been well after the season’s kicked off.

View attachment 163331
Might be the one I almost bought this afternoon - I was after XXL and after speaking to the sales assistant, she said "The system is showing one in stock, and it must be this one" - the tag DID say XXL, but I'd not looked at the tags, I'd looked at the inside neck, which said XL quite clearly. So if you go up there to buy, be careful!

None in the Churchill Square shop (was there earlier today after having a tooth extraction).

Oh and the FBS crossover stuff is only at the Amex as well. If you are after the Hawaiian shirt, they seem a bit smaller than the size on the label (even though they should be loose ideally) so think about getting a larger size if you want one of these.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Might be the one I almost bought this afternoon - I was after XXL and after speaking to the sales assistant, she said "The system is showing one in stock, and it must be this one" - the tag DID say XXL, but I'd not looked at the tags, I'd looked at the inside neck, which said XL quite clearly. So if you go up there to buy, be careful!

None in the Churchill Square shop (was there earlier today after having a tooth extraction).

Oh and the FBS crossover stuff is only at the Amex as well. If you are after the Hawaiian shirt, they seem a bit smaller than the size on the label (even though they should be loose ideally) so think about getting a larger size if you want one of these.
Were there away shirts in churchill square?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Plenty of women's shirts in stock, if you either (1) are a woman or (2) would like to buy one for the woman in your life.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Any one been to Churchill Square today/yesterday and know if they have L in stock? Day off tomorrow and would be open to travelling down if they do

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Were there away shirts in churchill square?
Yes, and I think in all sizes. There's plenty on hangers but they give you a sealed one in a plastic packet, from the respective "size" boxes behind the till - so don't stress over comparing different shirts of the same size to ensure your one has no print or fabric issues!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Any one been to Churchill Square today/yesterday and know if they have L in stock? Day off tomorrow and would be open to travelling down if they do
Think so but wasn't the size I was going for. Looked like they had a large box of every size, behind the till, as well as those on hangers on the shop rails.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here