I'm going:

Leicester City (H)
Manchester City (A)
Leeds United (H)
Burnely (A)
Arsenal (H)

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Mate just text me to say we have Chelsea at home. I wonder if his source is any good. Time will tell.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
As few home games as possible before October, please, which means first game away

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
'LEAKY BLINDER Premier League opening day fixtures 2020-21 appear to be leaked with Man Utd vs Arsenal in mouthwatering showdown'

'Although, the fact Man City are also supposedly scheduled to be at home, against Crystal Palace, calls the fixtures' accuracy into question'

It's as if they say 'Yes, we know we print utter tripe in our paper. But why not ? There are millions of deluded fools who want this.'

But is there any issues with Man City and Utd being at home on the same day if the not any fans?

On another note, does anyone know if it just going back to TV games as per normal rather than every game on somewhere?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
But is there any issues with Man City and Utd being at home on the same day if the not any fans?

On another note, does anyone know if it just going back to TV games as per normal rather than every game on somewhere?

Back to normal, it too expensive for them to show every game hence the £10M+ rebate the clubs have had to pay

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Chelski (H)

dfgh.JPG

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
The games involving teams who were playing last week in Eurooe will come out as fixtures in the 1st round but will then be postponed to a later date to allow for a 30? Day gap .

TV games revert to the normal schedule.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I was hoping Newcastle Away would be towards the end of the season.

Oh well.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chelsea (H) on a Monday so presumably on TV ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I always get scared when I see the PL fixtures for the first time, and as usual think that is a very tough start to the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here