Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton flag at EDL march on Getty Images

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh dear me, as usual out of context again and most certainly not here but of course yoiu just believe what you hear, must be a habit picked from looking through keyholes as a child I imagine (taking a leaf out of your book of making sweeping and blindingly inaccurate assumptions). Tell me are you as irrelevent in real life as you are on here ?

And you wonder why you get unexpected visitors knocking at your front door.

Re-iterating the very phrase I pulled you up on. Is this the best you can come up with? Try again.

thepikie

Sorry to re-open what looks like a thread that has just died. Only I was working so missed the stream of bullshit in the last few days - I work as an NHS nurse, not a proper man's job. But it means I work with loads of immigrants who I see contribute far more to Britain than most English people I know. So to say immigrants don't contribute, is a racist f***ing lie. And sorry to be political, but feel someone needs to reply to the bollocks on here.

Lots of people say, 'at least the EDL are doing something about it." What are they doing exactly? Making people paranoid. As far as I can see, they've not stopped any terrorist attacks. They get lagered up, do some coke, intimidate people and get violent against people who haven't done anything wrong. Racist attacks on Mosques are increasing in this country. As is fascist party support. That is the aim of the EDL, to increase the paranoia about Muslims and try to make acceptable racist ideas (that Muslims are doing anything wrong). That's why people are against them. You can all bang on about them not being racist if it makes you feel better, perhaps because you're not racist. But they are, it's just them playing politics and not putting that on any official information.

Imagine a place where there's lots of Brits, not integrating, not learning the language. (South Spain?) And their legal system has taken over some of that country (Gibraltor?). If the Spanish suddenly took to the streets, and went through British areas, calling them ALL extremists because the National Front wants to create a fascist state, what would happen? Would they be solving any problems for Spain, or picking on completely the wrong people and antagonising them into a fight? Would British people suddenly think, oh, they've got a point, I'm going home.

That's why it's my right to say that I don't want the Seagulls logo on EDL jaunts. They are an organisation that is spreading lies and intimidating people I am friends with. It's my duty to try and stop their lies and flags being broadcast, as much as they see it their duty to be spread this crap. And I don't believe any of them are stupid, it's just they're wrong. The problems in this country aren't caused by Muslims, in the same way problems in the past weren't caused by Jews. If there were no Muslims here, the country would still be going to the shitter because no one stands up to rich people taking the rest of us for idiots and trying to cash in rather than make things better for all of us. But by picking on Muslims as the cause, all you do is increase violence against them, because it makes the real idiots out there think they're doing the right thing by burning their shops, mosques, and beating them up.

Rant over.

Here's a smiley. I forgot to include one.:moo:

Jan 30, 2008
Sorry to re-open what looks like a thread that has just died. Only I was working so missed the stream of bullshit in the last few days - I work as an NHS nurse, not a proper man's job. But it means I work with loads of immigrants who I see contribute far more to Britain than most English people I know. So to say immigrants don't contribute, is a racist f***ing lie. And sorry to be political, but feel someone needs to reply to the bollocks on here.

Lots of people say, 'at least the EDL are doing something about it." What are they doing exactly? Making people paranoid. As far as I can see, they've not stopped any terrorist attacks. They get lagered up, do some coke, intimidate people and get violent against people who haven't done anything wrong. Racist attacks on Mosques are increasing in this country. As is fascist party support. That is the aim of the EDL, to increase the paranoia about Muslims and try to make acceptable racist ideas (that Muslims are doing anything wrong). That's why people are against them. You can all bang on about them not being racist if it makes you feel better, perhaps because you're not racist. But they are, it's just them playing politics and not putting that on any official information.

Imagine a place where there's lots of Brits, not integrating, not learning the language. (South Spain?) And their legal system has taken over some of that country (Gibraltor?). If the Spanish suddenly took to the streets, and went through British areas, calling them ALL extremists because the National Front wants to create a fascist state, what would happen? Would they be solving any problems for Spain, or picking on completely the wrong people and antagonising them into a fight? Would British people suddenly think, oh, they've got a point, I'm going home.

That's why it's my right to say that I don't want the Seagulls logo on EDL jaunts. They are an organisation that is spreading lies and intimidating people I am friends with. It's my duty to try and stop their lies and flags being broadcast, as much as they see it their duty to be spread this crap. And I don't believe any of them are stupid, it's just they're wrong. The problems in this country aren't caused by Muslims, in the same way problems in the past weren't caused by Jews. If there were no Muslims here, the country would still be going to the shitter because no one stands up to rich people taking the rest of us for idiots and trying to cash in rather than make things better for all of us. But by picking on Muslims as the cause, all you do is increase violence against them, because it makes the real idiots out there think they're doing the right thing by burning their shops, mosques, and beating them up.

Rant over.

on the subject of spain , yes you're right but theses plenty of brits abroad package deals to help the Spanish tourist economy along, can't think of to many muzzies thinking along those same lines about this country , but then again their not looking for a holiday they want to come here for good, you'll find a lot of them in the calais area at the moment !

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
on the subject of spain , yes you're right but theses plenty of brits abroad package deals to help the Spanish tourist economy along, can't think of to many muzzies thinking along those same lines about this country , but then again their not looking for a holiday they want to come here for good, you'll find a lot of them in the calais area at the moment !

Shoot'em :smile:

thepikie

There's plenty of english people living in spain. Muslims do help our shit economy along. And it seems your problem is immigration. I knew it had f*** all to do with Islam. Stop being so paranoid about the world changing and pretending your issue was ever anything to do with Islamofascism.

Jan 30, 2008
There's plenty of english people living in spain. Muslims do help our shit economy along. And it seems your problem is immigration. I knew it had f*** all to do with Islam. Stop being so paranoid about the world changing and pretending your issue was ever anything to do with Islamofascism.
i can cope with change sonny , but is it always for the good ? wind your neck in a bit ,you're getting a bit hot under the collar :smokin:

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010

Rant over.

Although I'm indifferent on the issue on the whole. I agree the EDL are mongs of the highest degree.

That said comparing the expat community to the Muslim one in the UK isn't a fair one. Admittedly us Brits are no angels but I don't think any expats have gotten around to blowing themselves up on public transport or openly calling homecoming Spanish soldiers rapists and baby killers.

Admittedly the Islam extremist element are a minority, but I think it's fair to say it is their activities that have led to the emergence of groups like the EDL, not just the mere presence of immigrants Muslim or otherwise.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

what do you think about all the vietnamese in deptford then thepikie including the ones who nearly burnt our f***ing street down with their weed factory in the roof, the business they are up to their necks in irrespective of the danger to terraces full of children of all ethnicities and cultures.

Dandyman

In London village.
This thread still running then ? After the EDL importing Russian and German Nazis into their attempted Luton riot and one of their members attacking their Fuhrer at the same event it's getting hard to know if we should despise or pity them more.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
what do you think about all the vietnamese in deptford then thepikie including the ones who nearly burnt our f***ing street down with their weed factory in the roof, the business they are up to their necks in irrespective of the danger to terraces full of children of all ethnicities and cultures.
But that's because they are stupid irresponsible criminals NOT because they are Vietnamese. Your post, more clearly than any other on here, illustrates the mechanics of racist thinking.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I haven't read every post in this thread, but it's immensely depressing to see how many intolerant bigots there appear to be on this board. I was under the impression that we were slightly more enlightened than the average, but perhaps not.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
But that's because they are stupid irresponsible criminals NOT because they are Vietnamese. Your post, more clearly than any other on here, illustrates the mechanics of racist thinking.

what utter bollocks. i drink in pubs in deptford so regularly used by vietnamese that the no smoking signs are in vietnamese. and i have done since 5.30 this afternoon until i got home and had a good laugh with more than a few.

the fact is that the people mainly responsible for organising dangerous cannabis factories in my area are vietnamese illegal immigrants. i dont hate vietnamese people. i just hate soppy english people who think any criticism of foreign nationals who come here to commit crime and put peoples lives at risk is the ranting of a racist.

please stay out of this as you are someone who throws racist around without knowing the first thing about it. it would make me laugh if i didnt find your accusations so offensive.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it may have been said already, and i cant be bothered to wade through 22 pages to see if it has, but the bloke second left has the most incredible EARS i have ever seen

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
what utter bollocks. i drink in pubs in deptford so regularly used by vietnamese that the no smoking signs are in vietnamese. and i have done since 5.30 this afternoon until i got home and had a good laugh with more than a few.

the fact is that the people mainly responsible for organising dangerous cannabis factories in my area are vietnamese illegal immigrants. i dont hate vietnamese people. i just hate soppy english people who think any criticism of foreign nationals who come here to commit crime and put peoples lives at risk is the ranting of a racist.

please stay out of this as you are someone who throws racist around without knowing the first thing about it. it would make me laugh if i didnt find your accusations so offensive.

The trouble is your negative attitude is based on these individuals' race/nationality (vietnamese). These, by definition, makes you a rasict - whether you like it or not, and whether you drink with them or not. If you'd left out the word "vietnamese", you may have got away with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here