Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton fans

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Good atmosphere tonight. Good to see Knockers in the Chelsea end again. Not sure if that would have come through on TV.

Didn’t hear Chelsea all night. Most they could muster to impact the game was to keep hold of the ball. ****ing muppets.

Did you see the ending of that nonsense ? Absolutely hilarious……..little prick near the front decided to drop-kick the ball back up the stand, instead hoofed it smack into the face of the bloke next to him :lolol::lolol::lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Heard them pretty much throughout the game, impressive.

Strange league where away fans repeatedly are a lot louder than the home fans.

That comment alone displays just how little you know about English football, and the Premier League in particular.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Did you see the ending of that nonsense ? Absolutely hilarious……..little prick near the front decided to drop-kick the ball back up the stand, instead hoofed it smack into the face of the bloke next to him :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Yes it was a thing of beauty. I really hope it comes to light tomorrow. Soccer AM usually find stuff like that. Almost took his head clean off it was brilliant.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Arrghh, I hate to be grumpy after such a great performance and another exhilarating injury time equalizer........but,

Am I the only one who feels that the flare thing is embarrassing.....more like something the mob up the road would do ? And definitely a risky thing for the individuals involved since they will surely be detected one day and banned from all games, home as well as away............

I think they are 18-20 I quite like it. Let them have a laugh they know what happens if they get caught. Wasted on me though after being at West Ham, saints and Chelsea the first I see of it is the smoke still in the air after it’s been removed from the pitch.

The fans down to the right of us would have ducking hated it too which makes it even better.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Arrghh, I hate to be grumpy after such a great performance and another exhilarating injury time equalizer........but,

Am I the only one who feels that the flare thing is embarrassing.....more like something the mob up the road would do ? And definitely a risky thing for the individuals involved since they will surely be detected one day and banned from all games, home as well as away............

Oh do live a little. You do sound like a grumpy f###.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Not particularly risky.. pyrotechnics at games are common over Europe and very rarely leads to any incidents.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
That comment alone displays just how little you know about English football, and the Premier League in particular.

It's true though, they are. Albion fans away always seem to make more noise. I mean how often do you hear us sing like that at the Amex? Very rarely is the answer.

Possibly caused by the accoustics in the stadium l know, and the fact that there isn't a coordinated singing section, but even so our away support does seem so much more audible.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not particularly risky.. pyrotechnics at games are common over Europe and very rarely leads to any incidents.

He meant risky in that it is banned in PL grounds and the thrower can be arrested and receive a ban from attending matches. Not as in a fire risk.

Personally I say let them have their fun. Shows a bit of passion about the team and match.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really annoyed couldn't go due to this sickness bug, still feeling pretty shit

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021

I also hate to be grumpy but they are smoke-bombs not flares which are a whole different and more dangerous ball-game. Keep-up the good work smoke-bomber...:bigwave:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Yes, but flares appeal to the likes of [MENTION=24827]Justice[/MENTION]. We have to be inclusive to all.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It's true though, they are. Albion fans away always seem to make more noise. I mean how often do you hear us sing like that at the Amex? Very rarely is the answer.

Possibly caused by the accoustics in the stadium l know, and the fact that there isn't a coordinated singing section, but even so our away support does seem so much more audible.

I think this is true.
Chelsea had about 3 minutes where a chant went round the ground and it was significantly louder than our normal best efforts ( Sheff Wed playofff and Man City win aside)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Not embarrassing, just stupid. It will lead directly to the return of time consuming pat downs from stewards. Another example of the actions of the minority impacting negatively on the majority. It will be that minority that will whine the most when security searches are re-instated.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Not embarrassing, just stupid. It will lead directly to the return of time consuming pat downs from stewards. Another example of the actions of the minority impacting negatively on the majority. It will be that minority that will whine the most when security searches are re-instated.

When did pat-downs stop? I always get patted-down at the entrance to WSU, but if I hid a smoke bomb in my pants it wouldn't be found...

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

One of the funniest things I’ve seen at footy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here