Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Fans

prezziehtfc

Jun 7, 2009
Just a quick message to compliment your fans tonight, 400+ making that journey on a tuesday night and then virtually none leaving early and continuing to sing despite the score. Magnificent, justlike when you visited last season.
Reminded me of going to Man City in the eighties and singing to the end despite a 10-1 defeat

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I tell you what - i REALLY appreciate you posting this mate cos you've just put REAL football and REAL fans in perspective - we do appreciate eachother really...

I'm gonna get so much shit for this result from knob heads who 'support' Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea etc but ya know what - they don't have a f***ing clue!

Best of luck for the season buddy - i really hope you go up as your team / stadium are excellent and hopefully our stadium will look similar...

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Cheers Prezzie
I don't think you need anyone to wish you luck for the rest of the season but good luck anyway. Now if you could see your way clear to beating everyone 7-1 or even more ours wouldn't look such a bad result !!!!

terrier

Aug 18, 2009
Second those comments-we've been there, travelling hundreds of miles to watch a tonking & I have nothing but respect for those fans that turned up & stayed.

Also credit to a few of your players that faced the fans at the end-can't have been easy.

Good luck!

Antichgeese

Aug 18, 2009
Just a quick message to compliment your fans tonight, 400+ making that journey on a tuesday night and then virtually none leaving early and continuing to sing despite the score. Magnificent, justlike when you visited last season.
Reminded me of going to Man City in the eighties and singing to the end despite a 10-1 defeat

You took the words right out of my mouth prezzie. Your support tonight was fabulous when things were so bad on the pitch. The group I sit with in the Britannia Stand all commented on how virtually no one had left.

True football supporters and the life blood of every club!

Respect from Huddersfield Town FC :ascarf:

Good luck for the season :)

prezziehtfc

Jun 7, 2009
I tell you what - i REALLY appreciate you posting this mate cos you've just put REAL football and REAL fans in perspective - we do appreciate eachother really...

I'm gonna get so much shit for this result from knob heads who 'support' Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea etc but ya know what - they don't have a f***ing clue!

Best of luck for the season buddy - i really hope you go up as your team / stadium are excellent and hopefully our stadium will look similar...

Fully agree with you pal. All Town fans remember your fans applauding Boothy on his last home appearance last season :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is this the start of a new love. Huddersfield 4 Brighton.

In which case can I add that I loved my one and only trip to your stadium. Good ground, easy parking, nice friendly people. Hopefully we will catch you up in all respects soon.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
I tell you what - i REALLY appreciate you posting this mate cos you've just put REAL football and REAL fans in perspective - we do appreciate each other really...

:clap: cheers mate...you've cheered me up a bit!!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
singing at the final whistle

6216_254926185531_641880531_8370757_4459777_n.jpg

Elphick and El Abd SHUN the fans :rant:

6216_254926205531_641880531_8370759_7895868_n.jpg

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
singing at the final whistle

6216_254926185531_641880531_8370757_4459777_n.jpg

Elphick and El Abd SHUN the fans :rant:

6216_254926205531_641880531_8370759_7895868_n.jpg

Had a phone call from Tomysupercup after the game (pictured) and he said it was a crackin atmosphere, and a good old sing song.

THAT is what supporting the Albion is about. You take a tonking on the chin and move on. You love the club, no matter what, and don't let take the towel-throwing idiots on here get you down.

:albion2::albion2:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Away support is superb, especially because we have been rubbish for 20 years!. Home support died off tho and club not done enough to sort that out, even tho withdean isnt great. 400 plus to Huddersfield on a Tuesday night is fantastic. Palace took 80 (yes eighty) to Leeds last year. About sums it up

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Proper football. Proper football fans. Cheers Prezzie.

My Chelsea season ticket holder mate came with us to Brentford on Saturday instead of the Bridge and he said he "loved it". Standing on a full terrace with genuine football supporters in a real atmosphere. He's coming again.

There's more to football than f***ing Champions League and $150,000 a week and it was on show at Brentford and it was certainly at The Galpharm last night.

Why would you leave early just because its the worst result you've seen in 39 years and 11 months watching The Albion?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here