Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Fans

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Proper football. Proper football fans. Cheers Prezzie.

Why would you leave early just because its the worst result you've seen in 39 years and 11 months watching The Albion?

:lolol:

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
Proper football. Proper football fans. Cheers Prezzie.

My Chelsea season ticket holder mate came with us to Brentford on Saturday instead of the Bridge and he said he "loved it". Standing on a full terrace with genuine football supporters in a real atmosphere. He's coming again.

There's more to football than f***ing Champions League and $150,000 a week and it was on show at Brentford and it was certainly at The Galpharm last night.

Why would you leave early just because its the worst result you've seen in 39 years and 11 months watching The Albion?

You've calmed down then!!!

How were the digestives and Boddingtons?
:clap2:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
THAT is what supporting the Albion is about. You take a tonking on the chin and move on. You love the club, no matter what, and don't let take the towel-throwing idiots on here get you down.

:albion2::albion2:
Yes, but your view's is a bit "so, your relative died, get over it" e.g. time will ease the pain but don't begrudge people feeling pissed off for a day or 2 after the worst defeat in 35 years! They're expressing just as much passion and love for the club as you, just differently. Roll on Sat and hopefully the lads will respond positively.:drink:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
You've calmed down then!!!

How were the digestives and Boddingtons?
:clap2:

Boddies ran out too soon!

Did you pick up a Huddersfield Examiner this morning? Didn't make happy reading. Don't know why I torture myself !

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Yes, but your view's is a bit "so, your relative died, get over it" e.g. time will ease the pain but don't begrudge people feeling pissed off for a day or 2 after the worst defeat in 35 years! They're expressing just as much passion and love for the club as you, just differently. Roll on Sat and hopefully the lads will respond positively.:drink:

Bit harsh that, I'd never say that. This is, after all, only the Albion. But I do begrudge the over-reaction. We need a few terrible results to make the good'uns seem all the sweeter! It's the Albion rollercoaster, remember :)

Off to bed. Night!

:thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah very much appreciated , both to the guys on here and the guys that tried to console us on the way out of the ground when " hillariously dejected" is probably the best description to summarise it I found

BUT enough of the niceness , where did the drummer in the stand to the right side of us go 10 minutes before the end of the first half?? :angry: BOO TO YOU SIR/MADAME

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Respect to the 400. I didn't make this one but remember the Chicken Run chanting "We Want 2!" in our bobble hats when 7-1 down to Bristol Rovers under Cloughie in 73. Plus ca change!
For HTFC posters, we lost 8-2 on our one and only appearance on Southern Soccer that season. Please tip us off when the HTFC cartoon strip emerges. And good luck against Revie's Rejects.
PG
PS we all hate Leeds and Leeds....

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Still impressed we took so many on a Tuesday, it's testament to what a pleasant place Huddersfield is to visit...

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I was first through the turnstiles at 6.45pm., found a nice aisle seat and waited for the fun to commence...

At 7.43pm., a pair of fellow BHA supporters took the only two remaining seats in front of me, and you've guessed it, matey boy directly in front of me is the ONLY fan in the section that feels the need to stand up at every completed pass, shot on goal etc...

I got a bit Victor Meldrew after that :lol:

However, I did find myself joining in with the singing/standing up/abuse of stewards and general misbehaviour...

1-7!

Face? Bovvered?

BTID

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
singing at the final whistle

6216_254926185531_641880531_8370757_4459777_n.jpg

Flair hair :thumbsup:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Flair hair indeed, but the woman (assuming it is and isn't one of those strange white blokes who think it is the done thing to try and grow dreadlocks) appears to have glued a scarf to the palms of her hands...she hasn't even managed to get it the right way up either!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here