Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton could move for Tim Sherwood IF Gus Poyet decides to leave the Amex

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I have heard that he really has been the brains behind the recent Spurs campaign, very good tactician and total footballing brain,
good at handling players and well respected at the club.
So maybe, just maybe he might be a good choice.
Who knows ? Whoever comes in, it needs to be done quickly now !

That's interesting as I remember reading a really complimentary article about him when he was linked with Blackburn. Could be a really good choice even if it is a risk. Would rather have a keen, young coach being given their first job than some of the old lags linked with the us.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think if we employ Sherwood it will show that Bloom is allowing Barber to make the important decisions, or at least having a big influence. To me that is worrying.

I don't think it's worrying at all. The guy has had top jobs at the FA, Spurs and Vancouver Whitecaps totaling 14 years in football. I'd be more worried if he wasn't having any input. He has already seen off Gus the dictator, so he obviously ain't that stupid.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I don't think it's worrying at all. The guy has had top jobs at the FA, Spurs and Vancouver Whitecaps totaling 14 years in football. I'd be more worried if he wasn't having any input. He has already seen off Gus the dictator, so he obviously ain't that stupid.
He's seen Gus off twice now. I guess it was never going to end happily

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He's seen Gus off twice now. I'm guessing it was never going to end happily

That's right and it didn't do Spurs any harm did it, were in the bottom four playing dire stuff. Following season they were thrilling the crowds and heading for the champions league places.....Now who was the guy he bought in at Spurs?????????..oh right that's right, it was that useless Redknapp fellow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here