Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
An utterly dreadful insult to the supporters - we were second to most balls, poor in the air, regularly unable to pass and lacking pace and imagination. Unless everyone was ill there must be a deeper malaise and I'd like to know what it is.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I thought Leicester got their tactics spot on. Defending higher up the field, using a pressing approach. I can see why they have such a good defensive record.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Yeah, that one.

You may have a different opinion but as far as I'm concerned he's been consistently lacklustre all season.

Send him back.

He is inconsistent, but there's one word Hammond isn't and it's lacklustre. What he lacks in ability, he makes up in passion for his team.

Would be nice to see some of our "flair" players show some of the passion Hammond does when he plays.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
He is inconsistent, but there's one word Hammond isn't and it's lacklustre. What he lacks in ability, he makes up in passion for his team.

Would be nice to see some of our "flair" players show some of the passion Hammond does when he plays.

Ball watching and tackling like a girl doesn't equate to passion IMO

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Fair enough mate. Have to agree with you about the passion compared to others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here