Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Forest were given another 8 or 9 minutes to find a winner today. Happy to see they didn't manage it.

Decent point in the end for us. Still in the hunt :albion2:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Can this result please stop all the negativity please. Yes we played badly but we came out with a draw. That is the big improvement from last season in my opinion as we would have lost that last season. I'm sure 99% of us would have taken 6th spot by 2 points with 5 to go and realistically, even with a shocking end to the season the lowest we will be is 8th place which shows our gradual improvement. We have not spent massive money and I am confident that we are a club moving in the right direction. Wish some would have some belief too!

Rant over, time for a beer. Night all.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Still in our hands with 5 games to go; games are running out for the rest.

Lualua thank you.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Vicente was awful, very very poor. What were all those short corners about? Bridge/LuaLua/kuszczak MOM imo. Orlandi looked very unfit.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Vicente was awful, very very poor. What were all those short corners about? Bridge/LuaLua/kuszczak MOM imo. Orlandi looked very unfit.

He wasn't at his best but he wasn't awful. We actually looked like we might score on a couple of occasions when he came on. You must have missed the turn he did in front of the north and cross which almost resulted in a goal.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
LuaLua Millwall equaliser.PNG LuaLua has passion.....this was his reaction to his Millwall equaliser.......gotta love him!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
He wasn't at his best but he wasn't awful. We actually looked like we might score on a couple of occasions when he came on. You must have missed the turn he did in front of the north and cross which almost resulted in a goal.

I do remember that move, but there were so many misplaced passes it was almost embarrassing, any other player would have been slaughtered for it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Lopez and Orlandi didn't show up today, Hammond was OK but spent too much time running towards our own goal with the ball. Ulloa was forced to play too deep given the absence of any creative midfield. Even though Leicester looked pretty poor we were lucky to get a point and well done Bridcutt (again) for saving us.

But we're still in control of our own destiny and a week to sort out stuff that was missing today and v Charlton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here