Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Hull city ****official match thread****

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Lots of non albion friends, family and work colleagues are planning to watch this on tv later. We put on a great performance against The Arse in front of the cameras but today I fear we may look weak. 0- 2 is my prediction. Not because I am being pessimistic but more realistic. I hope more than anything that I am wrong.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Better bloody win. Today is my birthday (48) and also the 39th anniversary of my first ever Albion game - to the day.

Edit: where's my cake --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Its the final third of the season , other teams change tactics in a make or break situation , why can't we ?

Fair point. Let's hope the changes are successful. Here's to 3 points today.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Better bloody win. Today is my birthday (48) and also the 39th anniversary of my first ever Albion game - to the day.

Edit: where's my cake --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Happy birthday

Will be celebrating reaching the same age next Sunday.

Hope for some cake too.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Does it make anyone else uneasy when we're on tv? Seem to be even more hit or miss

Hopefully a good showing of ourselves today, up the albion

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Fantastic start to the day, after lots of trying to find my city & guilds & NVQ results from years ago and applying to get a CSCS card for months I finally got my Skilled Craftsman Blue card through today, small thing I know but I can now look for a better job with that little puppy....

Such a good mood....

We will tonk them today, no worries.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fantastic start to the day, after lots of trying to find my city & guilds & NVQ results from years ago and applying to get a CSCS card for months I finally got my Skilled Craftsman Blue card through today, small thing I know but I can now look for a better job with that little puppy....

Such a good mood....

We will tonk them today, no worries.

Take my advice-be like your post when on interview's, so many people have all the qualifications in the world,what stops them getting the job is their personality,it really does go a long way if you be yourself and show any potential employer that you will fit in.

Good luck with that and i am with you 3-1 and Hull a bloody nose in the process.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I can't remember the last time I had a commitment on saturday evening that I couldn't get out of, imagine my horror when I found out that today's KO is at 17:20 (18:20 here) and is also on TV. I have to leave at half-time so there's absolutely no doubt that the second half will be our best of the season!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just win Brighton, don't care how, don't care which team Gus chooses.........just WIN.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Development Squad Official Thread

View attachment 39430

vs

View attachment 39431

Football league championship

The Amex stadium

Kick off 5.20 p.m

Brighton and Hove Albion v Hull City

match officials:-referee STUART ATTWELL

Alexandra Ihringova and Darren Blunden
Fourth Official Mick Russell

I've only ever done one match thread before and that was a draw, so I'm unbeaten on this.
We will win 3-1 with a brace coming from Ulloa.
That is all

Good try. It is tricky to get the badges lined up. Sometimes the badges have to be adjusted in size.

Copy and paste from [Albion] Brighton Hove Albion vs Arsenal ***** Official Match Day Thread **** and muck about with the style.

I do not want to do the threads. Too much work.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Awesome, Stuart Attwell as referee. Wonder how many controversial decisions there will be this match!

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Taken from Arsegas website:

Hull will provide an intriguing tactical challenge for Albion today.

The Tigers play with three centre-backs and two flying wing-backs in Ahmed Elmohamady and Robbie Brady.

They have three central midfielders and usually top it off with a front two.

Rob Koren, best known as an attacking midfielder, has been playing in a forward role in place of injured top scorer Sone Aluko recently.

Koren plays off main striker Jay Simpson, making the formation more 3-5-1-1 than 3-5-2.

There is good news for an Albion side who have been susceptible to balls delivered from wide in recent matches.

Giant Tigers defender Abdoulaye Faye has headed in four times this season but is currently out injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here