Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Hull city ****official match thread****

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm going for a Bike ride on the Downs today.

When i go for a bike ride, it's usually a good day.

Therefore, we'll win to top off a great day.

1-0, Hammond with an early goal.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Gus "Hinted" at taking "Risk's" to obtain a few more wins!!!

I congratulate [MENTION=17931]RowleyBirkinQ.C(deceased)[/MENTION] :thumbsup: for doing the same here and starting this thread.

We are starting to run out of games,if we could find some form now we may just do it,if we really have luck behind us and hit a real purple patch,with CMS (he is due a scoring run) we could (like in 1988) snatch 2nd spot on the final day.

UTA :bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

Why thank you sir. As a relative outsider on here i thought there would be a few eyebrows raised, but I thought I'd give it a go and hoping to be the new "lucky" match day thread starter.

Last edited:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Feeling pessimistic but that may be due to the fact that I am currently at work. Expect optimism to surge when I walk out of here.

I'll gladly take a 2-1 win, winning ugly. Don't care if the winner is scored shanked of some obscure body part from two yards in the 96th minute.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is that a lady Lino? And an Eastern European one at that!

"shock/horror"

Yes, she was here in December too (Forest game)

110323_tp01_schiri-alexandra-ihringova.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus has said the team has to take more risks to win the majority of the remaining games , so no more namby-pamby stuff , play ugly like Burnley and dive like Palace.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Gus has said the team has to take more risks to win the majority of the remaining games , so no more namby-pamby stuff , play ugly like Burnley and dive like Palace.

Does this mean that Gus has accepted that we don't have much chance of winning without taking risks? How many games have we played this year already?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Remember people, when the line up is announced, don't act as if the game is won.

Though, it's on TV (and they have much better form, both recently and over the season as a whole), I don't have high hopes for a good result.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Though, it's on TV (and they have much better form, both recently and over the season as a whole), I don't have high hopes for a good result.

Although I watched some of their game against Sheff Wed and they were shite. We played well on our last 2 appearances on TV.

Positive vibes are required here - there is plenty of room for pessimism in the numerous cheerful threads about our play off hopes being gone.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Remember people, when the line up is announced, don't act as if the game is won.

frazer.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does this mean that Gus has accepted that we don't have much chance of winning without taking risks? How many games have we played this year already?

Its the final third of the season , other teams change tactics in a make or break situation , why can't we ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here