[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I don't understand why we are not keeping the ball - happy to look for the fast break sometimes, but would like more possession.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
This looks like a slippery slope

slope.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't understand why we are not keeping the ball - happy to look for the fast break sometimes, but would like more possession.

The tempo is a bit faster than last season. We're not stringing 40 consecutive passes together in our own half now but getting rid of it upfield quicker.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
come on Rodney get a goal

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
handball

saw it from here

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
BHAFC@OfficialBHAFC40: David's free kick clearly blocked by a Derby defender's hand. Referee D'Urso waves play on and Derby escape.

You suck, D'Urso

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The tempo is a bit faster than last season. We're not stringing 40 consecutive passes together in our own half now but getting rid of it upfield quicker.

Which was one of the main criticisms last season. We ponced around too much, giving the opposition time to set up. If we can retain the ball AND get it forward quicker, then we will be ok.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Which was one of the main criticisms last season. We ponced around too much, giving the opposition time to set up. If we can retain the ball AND get it forward quicker, then we will be ok.

That is what I was expecting

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
handball

saw it from here

I saw Murphy's handball last week from down the other end but being 250 miles away today I didn't see the Derby player put his hand out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports