Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace ****official Match Thread****

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Ha ha, sorry about that D.F.P, the kids were calling out last night as I was putting it together, so was later than usual. Anyway not many other nutters up that time on a Sunday night, so it was pretty safe for me to do it.
Just as a side note, as I was cycling to work this morning a coach sped past me this a.m with "I go to Wembley, interested?" written on the back.
An omen?

That is an omen for sure:eek:

I had an awful feeling I was going to wake up and find Perseus had done a match thread instead, imagine the relief when I found it :lolol:

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
I can't be near a TV before midnight (22.00BST) because of work so when I switch on me telly we will either be in the final or drowning our sorrows.
Unless of course we go the dreaded pens in which case I might switch it off again!

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I don't think there could be a better game to pick for your very first!
You'll love it, enjoy!

Thanks buddy - I'm a very lucky man, and I have an NSC member to thank for helping me secure a ticket.

Thanks NSC, Bozza for maintaining NSC, and that special person for their help - true fans!!!

SEAGULLS!!!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I was feeling relatively calm before I looked on this site, but now I feel terrible. I think it would be best if I went away and came back later - I don't want to have the runs on a long train journey.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Feeling much more nervous about this than Friday's match - I guess because we definitely have to win. 3-1 to uis, two of those to Ashley :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here