Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Charlton Athletic ****Official Match Thread****

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I'm one of the unfortunates who rely on NSC to keep me in the picture when I'm here in the office pretending to work. Fascinating as the new commentator may be, any news on the game, i.e. How are we playing?

Sounds similar to palace game - slow start, steadily applying pressure, starting to create a few chances. Charlton relying on the break, closing down well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm one of the unfortunates who rely on NSC to keep me in the picture when I'm here in the office pretending to work. Fascinating as the new commentator may be, any news on the game, i.e. How are we playing?

Lots of attacking threat but Charlton are containing us well and posing a bit of a threat themselves. Game was very even initially but we seem to be getting on top...cue a goal against us on the break :wink:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not sure......but its exciting.

I think we're playing alright, Charlton have had a couple of pot shots. Its difficult to tell really, the commentator is on speed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here