Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton And Hove Albion Vs Bolton Wanderers ****Official Match Thread****

EastUpperSeagull

Jul 3, 2013
We should win based on our last two away performances and the fact that they are having a mare at the moment. However they have some quality and are under pressure so will be a very tough game. I just want to see consistency in our home performances and then let the rest take care of itself.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This is their badge.....................we're dooooomed!!

2480549.jpg

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I'm very excited after missing the millwall game. Due to cut eyeball!!
I'm hoping for a 2-0 win but it's going to be tough and they will be fighting for everything

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
People starting threads about how they'd love it, love it, if we beat them, people starting threads about how freedman's job is on the line, the argus writing several articles to put over how great our defence is and how hard we are to break down. I wouldn't be surprised if people started boasting on here about how good the line up is when the teams are announced.

Were clearly going to lose and have all these things come back and bite us on our collective bottoms.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i want lopez to step up today and we need to get a result even with so many players out with injurys and for the atmosphere to really good today because the team are going to need us today to raise them even if they are not playing well. brighton to win 2-1

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Lets see

~~~~~~~~~~~PIG

Bruno~~~~Greer~~~~Upson~~~~Ward

~~~~~~~~~~~Ince~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~Crofts~~~Lopez~~~~~~~

Conway~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lua Lua

~~~~~~~~~~Barnes~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Rowley, Can I just say what a magnificently appointed thread this is, no real glaring errors. All good and sets us up nicely for a sound thrashing of the northern monkeys from Bolton. 4-0 Albion, Barnes 2, Calde with a rip snorter from outside the box and a messy scuff shot that squirms over the line from Ince for his first Albion goal.

Why Thank you sir :)
And I'm loving your 4-0 score line, I'll have some of that

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Las Gaviotas 3-0 Bolton..... there's going to a red card in this game and our first penalty since I can't remember...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here