Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus Yeovil Town ***Official match thread***

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
If things stayed as they are now we'd be 4 pts clear & Scumhampton would be in 17th place! Who would have predicted such a scenario before the season kicked off. Bournemouth are in 2nd & although the scoreline didn't reflect it I believe that we really taught them a footballing lesson & all they did was try to stifle our play, Pererborough in 3rd & our next opponents. This fixture will pretty much cement our place as champions elect if we can go there & dispose of them I believe. This is only my opinion on matters.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
ill take the three points but actually think the game willpen up now.... Yeovil have to go for an equaliser

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If it ends with us getting 3 points and Boro and B'muff only able to get a point, AND we beat Boro next week, I think everyone might finally accept were a dominant force in L1.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
If things stayed as they are now we'd be 4 pts clear & Scumhampton would be in 17th place! Who would have predicted such a scenario before the season kicked off. Bournemouth are in 2nd & although the scoreline didn't reflect it I believe that we really taught them a footballing lesson & all they did was try to stifle our play, Pererborough in 3rd & our next opponents. This fixture will pretty much cement our place as champions elect if we can go there & dispose of them I believe. This is only my opinion on matters.

Couldn't agree more. The way we are playing at the moment no team in League 1 can match us. Sure, there will be defeats along the way, bad decisions (already), lucky goals, etc, but there really doesn't seem to be anything standing in our way to the Championship! :albion2:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
to be honest, since tranmere i cant see us losing against anyone now

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
We haven't even beaten Yeovil yet. Far too much counting of chickens for those of us who have been around a while!

... and Peterboro is still to come.....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kebab off for a few stitches to a head wound

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Big shame for El Abd, been colossal this season. At least we've got someone of the quality of Elphick to come on if needed.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
El BAD our very own battering ram.
great spirit of the man

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Charlton 3-0 up at Carlisle

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Nothing wrong with being happy about the way things are going and havign hope but lets not count those chicken.... two bad refeering decsisions and we could be 2-1 down. Its that simple

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here