Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus Yeovil Town ***Official match thread***

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Took my 7 year old son to the game today - his first. Was sitting in D South thanks to a friend at work who let me have his tickets because he couldn't go. Pre warned him about possible new words he might here but credit to everyone arround us, not a swear word was heard. He loved every minute of the game and can't wait to go again. With a trip to Falmer this morning and his favourite tea, he says today has been fantastic. Can't agree more. :albion1:

Glad he enjoyed it!.....was a fab game today. I took my 68 year old mum to her first game ( as husband suffering from man flu!) and she enjoyed it to!!!...:albion1: she can't wait to get her hands on another ticket!.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What like I did last week, you know the game we won 4-0. Away. At Charlton. The largest winning margin away from home for how many years?

Give it up.:salute: :D

I can't tell if your tongue is in your cheek there.
Last year it didn't matter how the title was worded, someone complained and accused the thread starter of cursing the team. I'm not sure anyone really believes it. This year it is my running joke (along with the other things mentioned in my first post)

Is it naive to think Gus will treat the Cup as an important competition?

Perhaps not. The league cup and JPT came very early in the season when Gus was still trying to find his best team, trying to work out who can play his system etc. Now, the FA cup game could be about maintaining the momentum, keeping the attitude and mentality the same and treating the FA cup game as simply the next game, train the same, scout the same, plan the same, play the same, generally just treat it the same as if it were the next league game.

This is beginning to sound like another team has come to the withdean to play eleven men behind the ball

Not so. Yeovil seemed to want to try to play, I thought. Not that they were particularly good at it, but they did try to press up the pitch rather than sitting back and challenging us to break them down.

Budgie says it was an excellent goal

It really was, and I don't praise goals that often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here