Brighton and Hove Albion versus Yeovil Town ***Official match thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
So happy with these results! :D

Hope El-Abd is good for next game, though, but Elphick/Greer is still pretty formidable to anyone in this league.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Sorry to be picky but 8 points is the maximum for next week. Bournemouth are playing Colchester who are two points behind them on 20 points, so someone must end up on 23 at least.

I'll get my coat.............. :albion1:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Another mate who is a season ticket holder at the Stretford End is also thinking about chucking it in and going to Falmer next year.
Thats well and good but if we get in the championship many fans won't get to go as the amex will be to small:lolol:

And thats not a joke:p

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
there manager said we were tactically spot on and the best team in the league and i couldnt agree more!

we played awesome and a great result, dicker and murray were excellent today!

GrahamH65

May 19, 2009
Sitting in Bristol loving all of this. Another goal for Murray (extend his contract quick!), another clean sheet and six points clear. Superb.

Well done guys and thank you Gus. Bring on Peterborough.

If you still can, get your PFA player of the month votes in for Murray.

SEAGULLS!!!!

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
A bus driver stopped his bus full of people in Lancing and asked me the score :lolol:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
At this rate, Lawro will soon be telling the world that he used to play for Brighton.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
At this rate, Lawro will soon be telling the world that he used to play for Brighton.

Hang on dude,.. thats taking this euphoria a bit too far,... Lawro and Brighton,... never happened in his mind,... its all Liverpool and PNE,... still, we can still crow about the seagulls ourselves,... who needs him.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Well it was worth being there for the Calde goal alone. Perfect in every way that move

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
if anyone cares i gave Micky Adams a shout at the Cheltenham Vale game earlier. Told him the Brighton result and he loved it,said good luck! Tommy Fraser didnt play and Doug Loft looked pretty shocking:laugh:

John Sayers

Aug 17, 2009
Saltdean
Took my 7 year old son to the game today - his first. Was sitting in D South thanks to a friend at work who let me have his tickets because he couldn't go. Pre warned him about possible new words he might here but credit to everyone arround us, not a swear word was heard. He loved every minute of the game and can't wait to go again. With a trip to Falmer this morning and his favourite tea, he says today has been fantastic. Can't agree more. :albion1:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Took my 7 year old son to the game today - his first. Was sitting in D South thanks to a friend at work who let me have his tickets because he couldn't go. Pre warned him about possible new words he might here but credit to everyone arround us, not a swear word was heard. He loved every minute of the game and can't wait to go again. With a trip to Falmer this morning and his favourite tea, he says today has been fantastic. Can't agree more. :albion1:

good dad :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports