#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2 minutes stoppage time

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Its just a ridiculously congested division. Five teams are winning at the moment and they will be the top five if the division finishes this way.

Someone mentioned earlier on here that hudds were closer point gap wise to the relegation zone than they were to us!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Its just a ridiculously congested division. Five teams are winning at the moment and they will be the top five if the division finishes this way.

It's mental!

Before tonight's game, I think there 8 points between 2nd and 22nd

To be fair, Southampton seem to be getting it together - the 23rd should be a cracker*

:clap2: :clap2:

*nailed on 0-0

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Can see Sheff Wed seeking a new manager soon

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

Indeed. Thats why tonight is actually looking more important than we may have previously thought. Lets just hope we can go on to win with all the others winning :albion1: :albion1: :albion1:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Can I listen to radio Devan commentary online?

Sully Couldn't shoot. I love the avatar, not a Rottingdeaner are you?

No... was a Kemptowner but spent many a happy childhood day at the pitch and putt

If things stay as they are (which, of course, they won't!), then we will start to see the serious challengers pull away from the middle of the table. Hudds, Charlton and Posh will all be 4 or more points ahead of 9th, and Southampton will be 5th. That sounds about right. If Wednesday can pull off a couple of good results in the next couple of weeks, the top of the table will start to resemble what we might expect to see at the end of the season (except for that ridiculous cushion we have!).

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Thatll do...so far easier than I expected.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be fair, Southampton seem to be getting it together - the 23rd should be a cracker*

:clap2: :clap2:
As do Huddersfield. I know we're miles ahead and that ( :clap2: ) but I think it could prove that the top two will come from these three.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Poyet will be manager of West Ham by February.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports