Brighton and Hove Albion versus Exeter City ***Official Match Thread***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Norwood described on their forum as "the next big thing". Hmmmmm ???

Scored for England Schoolboys against France at Wembley, so obviously got something about him. Got a ridiculous scoring record for Eastbourne Town. Been on loan at lower levels like Sutton and FGR but did play for them at Elland Road amongst others last year. Think his wages are paid by their fans trust or something.

Bit of an unknown quantity for our CBs I guess.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
This is a hello from Athens. Meatball fritters and beans for my healthy dinner. Im on pain killers and heavy antibiotics.

Good times.

Up the Albion.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Seagulls!!!!:albion1:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm on a boat in Norfolk Broads moored up outside a pub. Not sure what's for tea yet until I have seem the menu. Following on here tonight so the more info the better please!!

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
Haven't followed this thread thus far so apologies if it's been said. Lets hope Dickinson scores against posh tonight. Another of his former haunts.

Andy of Didim

Didim Seagull
Mar 29, 2010
Altinkum Turkey
Please any overseas seagulls on tonight find the overseas seagull thread and post still looking to increase the 38 different countries on there or just add to the total also Arus have picked up on this too now and you can go to the online page and record your postion on there map show your surport and join us now

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I used to play with him at school. Pretty surprised to see him start given he was on loan at Forest Green not long ago. Got sent off for fighting his own player if I remember right. Still see him in Atlantis now and again :rave:

Atlantis :lolol: What a dump!

That's one place I don't miss being at Uni.

James is a mate of mine! Hope he don't score!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here