Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus Exeter City ***Official Match Thread***

ironacton

Jul 14, 2009
Evening from Chippenham :bigwave:, lasagne and garlic bread once kids are in bed...3-0 for me but maybe 0-0 at half time

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm off..........and I am going see you all there

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
rumoured on their site that there has been illness in the squad - hope they don't pass it on to our players

It only needs one of ours to go down with it for the rest to be passing it between themselves for 3 months non-stop.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
James Norwood starting, I used to play for his team a few years ago. He wil score a 35 yard half volley I reckon, or at least attempt it. He was also on trial here last season I think.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
For those who don't have Seagulls Player ... BBC Radio Devon is doing a sport special tonight ... albeit on the Exeter side ... may be worth dipping into now and again via the internet

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Grub is just putting the finishing touches to some Mexican tortilla dish and I'm expecting a glass of wine to land with it here in Cornwall.

Finally got player for today's game as I've not been able to cope with just the iPhone app text commentary.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
'Alright but' from Llangenny :wave:

Spagetti bog all done, will be snacking on chocolate cake and diet coke presently.

Brighton 2-1 Exeter (Greer and Murray)

Att. 6792

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Painter....."you know" :lolol:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
James Norwood starting, I used to play for his team a few years ago. He wil score a 35 yard half volley I reckon, or at least attempt it. He was also on trial here last season I think.

I used to play with him at school. Pretty surprised to see him start given he was on loan at Forest Green not long ago. Got sent off for fighting his own player if I remember right. Still see him in Atlantis now and again :rave:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
'Alright but' from Llangenny :wave:

Spagetti bog all done, will be snacking on chocolate cake and diet coke presently.

Brighton 2-1 Exeter (Greer and Murray)

Att. 6792

chocolate cake and DIET COKE ??????????????

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I used to play with him at school. Pretty surprised to see him start given he was on loan at Forest Green not long ago. Got sent off for fighting his own player if I remember right. Still see him in Atlantis now and again :rave:

Norwood described on their forum as "the next big thing". Hmmmmm ???

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
Just finished tea mmmmmm now more red wine and lemon drizzle cake,--- i can never imagine standing on the terraces of the Goldstone ground talking about lemon drizzle cake:laugh: still 4-1 to the albion :albion1:

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Seagulls world on, sitting in my flat in Germany, pizza for dinner and beer on the table.. Come on Seagulls!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here