#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Still 4 points ahead , We are top of the league , We are top of the league

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sounds like we are exceedingly lucky to get the draw.
Not really. Sounds like we were the better side, despite playing 81 mins with 10 men after conceding a 2nd minute penalty.

Only a draw, but I'm getting more and more convinced we might finish in the top 2...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Fantastic stuff from the Albion-10 men against 12 and we still get a point.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Orient will be shitting themselves after their scout reports back to Slade.

Feb 14, 2010
Second in the table Charlton have 85 minutes against us with 10 men, they are 1-0 up and we draw 1-1. Another point on Huddersfield and Wednesday with games in hand still also.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
While you'd have to say a good point the way the game went, that is now one win in nine in 90 minutes - and that was against bloody FC Utd, who were shit. It's amazing we are still top by any kind of margin. We very badly need a win.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
With chasing teams stuttering I'd have gladly taken a point before the start to keep Charlton pegged back. After the start I think that is a fantastic result. We might not be winning but nobody is getting much change out of Withdean. Most of our recent fixtures have all been sods. Get a run of simpler games in and hopefully we can get some momentum going again.

Might also be time to start wondering about Liverpool going down too...

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Will take that point, sounded like we played really well according to BBC London. Very satisfied, Murray and Bennett sounded like they played excellent.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Been listening on BBC London radio and their commentary team have been praising Murray's performance, felt Dicker was below par (for a player they consider one of the best midfielders in the league) and that after going down to 10 we were 'terrific'. Sound fair?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports