Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus Charlton Athletic ***Official Match Thread***

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Setting up a phone line for the 2nd half, FFS haven't they heard of skype?

larus

I noticed that there didn't appear to be ONE post slagging of Caleron for getting sent off. Must say I find that good; it's too easy to vent frustration and slag the players off, but sometimes these things happen.

Encouraging response from the lads though.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I noticed that there didn't appear to be ONE post slagging of Caleron for getting sent off. Must say I find that good; it's too easy to vent frustration and slag the players off, but sometimes these things happen.

Encouraging response from the lads though.

Who is caleron?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Would take 1-1 at full-time, but not expecting it

Meggy laying here with that superior look on face,so methinks its going to be my predicted score of 3-1 for us and maybe a Muzzer hattrick

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Sky Sports say that Phil Parkinson in not happy with the ref and has had a right go at him what more does he want

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2nd half commentary via Johnny Byrne's mobile ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
so to re-cap................. a goal down via a penalty which unlike us they actually scored after just 2 minutes; down to 10 men after 8 minutes losing Calderon (3 game suspension and no right back cover in the squad); seagulls-player goes awol and no argus live blog; back in the game thanks to muzza; bridcutt very lucky not to be sent off so will have to be subbed at half time (does it also mean he has a suspension coming under the totting-up system?); suggestion by Charlton commentators that we are already starting to look tired and susceptible to counter attack..................

well it could be worse but not much worse

just hope we can hang on in the second half and not get pushed into playing too deep

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here