Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus Charlton Athletic ***Official Match Thread***

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
me too.... a win would be MASSIVE tonight.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No nerves at all.

Can't wait for it to get started.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
have to admit I'm absolutely bricking it. Struggling to fill the time 'til kick off. Fascinating to see our line-up tonight - whether Sparrow starts and who plays up front.

Oh for an early goal for the Albion just to settle us all down a little. A return to keeping a clean sheet would be outstanding.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Team: Albion: Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, El-Abd, Painter; Bridcutt, Sparrow, Dicker, Bennett; Murray, Wood. Subs: Ankergren, Elphick, Barnes, Holroyd, Sandaza, Smith, Kishishev.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Team: Albion: Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, El-Abd, Painter; Bridcutt, Sparrow, Dicker, Bennett; Murray, Wood. Subs: Ankergren, Elphick, Barnes, Holroyd, Sandaza, Smith, Kishishev.

Ankergren playing and sub - well, at least if he gets sent off, he can come back on again.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
3 strikers on the bench, we mean BUSINESS!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
starved of football,ready to go and win this one well ,burning with anger at what Adkins has said about winning the title after one good win against Huddersfield one win and they are world beaters and one win tonight by the Albion and we will be 8 (eight) points in front and one game in hand on two teams

CATCH US IF YOU CAN

C'MON THE ALBION

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here