Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion v Southampton pre match bobbins

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
How many games have there been more important than this one? Probably a lot more than I can remember over the years but this just feels like a huge game in the clubs history.

Oddly I'm actually over last night already probably due to not expecting anything out of the game in truth but this one is so different,we've been smashed to pieces with injuries at the wrong time but I believe the team will be right on it on Sunday and if they've ever needed us to carry them over the line from the stands then it's on Sunday, isn't it?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I would say after Hereford and Doncaster this is one of our biggest, unknown territory, we got to go all in for it, if Veltman is 85% then he plays, 3 points should do it but who knows with football and the Albion.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Needlework is the answer to our current ridiculous schedule ???

il_794xN.3983523418_peli.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
These next three games could be season-defining.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think we're going to go into this game knowing a win secures European football.

I think the Amex crowd, who have awareness of the above, are going to be raucous as hell.

I think the team will be inspired to do the business and fire Brighton & Hove Albion into Europe.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think we're going to go into this game knowing a win secures European football.

I think the Amex crowd, who have awareness of the above, are going to be raucous as hell.

I think the team will be inspired to do the business and fire Brighton & Hove Albion into Europe.
Might be a wee bit drunk, but come the f*** on - this has been the best Albion season ever and it WILL have a happy ending.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Might be a wee bit drunk, but come the f*** on - this has been the best Albion season ever and it WILL have a happy ending.
You would hope wouldn't you, personally have a nagging fear Saints will rise above their mediocrity and we're a bit knackered.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
No you can chat about anything you want like why do players cut holes in perfectly good socks ect
“Players generally cut holes in their socks in order to reduce pressure on the calf muscles, which are often restricted by the form-fitting, snug nature of the garment.

For players who have bulging leg muscles, socks can prove particularly restrictive, causing difficulties with effective bloodflow and circulation, as well as breathability.”

- Goal.com

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

I think the Amex crowd, who have awareness of the above, are going to be nervous as hell.
A slightly different view from me, and sadly they may also be very quiet to begin with allowing Stains into the game

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I would say after Hereford and Doncaster this is one of our biggest, unknown territory, we got to go all in for it, if Veltman is 85% then he plays, 3 points should do it but who knows with football and the Albion.
Home to Palace in the playoffs was a big one. Maybe if we’d won Palace would still be in the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here