Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Oldham Athetic OFFICIAL THREAD

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
My football season has ended now so I'll be listening with my housemate... who's an Oldham st holder. :nono:

He reckon's they're due a win, could be a long afternoon esp as he's distictly relaxed about the whole thing in comparison to me!!

he is relaxed because they are safe and thats why we will win today because we have to.......they don't

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
My football season has ended now so I'll be listening with my housemate... who's an Oldham st holder. :nono:

He reckon's they're due a win, could be a long afternoon esp as he's distictly relaxed about the whole thing in comparison to me!!

My mate lives in chorlton (the islington of manchester) i was up last week for his 40th he is a pompey fan. if you see a bespeckled morrisey type chap walking around in a 70s pompey tracksuit top say to him " hay guy, sad state of affairs when a brighton fan has to buy your top".

ps .... some shady dudes in the bars round there or what

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
My mate lives in chorlton (the islington of manchester) i was up last week for his 40th he is a pompey fan. if you see a bespeckled morrisey type chap walking around in a 70s pompey tracksuit top say to him " hay guy, sad state of affairs when a brighton fan has to buy your top".

ps .... some shady dudes in the bars round there or what

You're never far from shady characters in Manchester! Chorlton's a bit like a miniture Brighton really, real mix of people with a large population of middle class lefties, gays, student types as well its fair share of scallies! Good place though. I'll pass on the msg if I see him! :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hope the team are as up for this game as I am.....

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am nervous now as John Byrne is co-commentator why don't they use Sir Norman for home matches as well as away ones or better still use both for all matches
C'mon Albion

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am nervous now as John Byrne is co-commentator why don't they use Sir Norman for home matches as well as away ones or better still use both for all matches
C'mon Albion

Give me Byrne everytime, even if he has sounded a bit pissed off at some of our home displays by the end of games

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Give me Byrne everytime, even if he has sounded a bit pissed off at some of our home displays by the end of games

Sir Norman is about my age thats probably why,
and the passion on Monday was typical of the man,would be nice to have both but could end with ......................FIGHT...........lol

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Come on the lads, HERE WE GO!!! 2 wins on the trott to take us to Brizzle on tue and out ther rele zone with two games left? we can only hope!

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Primrose yellow?.............woofters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports