Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Newcastle United FA Cup round three***Official Match Thread***

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
[MENTION=3861]lee[/MENTION]_ryder: #nufc subs Krul, Dummett, Ferguson, Amalfitano, Marveaux, Campbell, Ranger. #facup

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
@OfficialBHAFC: #BHAFC v Newcastle: Ankergren, David, Greer, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Hammond, Dicker, Orlandi; Barnes, Mackail-Smith.

@OfficialBHAFC: #BHAFC subs v Newcastle: Kuszczak, Dunk, Crofts, Dobbie, Hoskins, LuaLua, Buckley.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It won't be.

Apparently the club have a sliding percentage scale for the price depending on the attractiveness of the fixture. Today is 100%.

The club won't change the prices for a 4th round home tie against non league opposition if they ask for 4,500 tickets.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I can't believe Poyet sometimes. If there was one player who would have been chomping at the bit to play today, it would have been Lualua. No real width on pitch, it's all on the bench and Ankergren in goal. Feel sorry for all those who paid top dollar to go to the Amex today. Terrible decisions, we will lose. R.I.P THE FA CUP.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I can't believe Poyet sometimes. If there was one player who would have been chomping at the bit to play today, it would have been Lualua. No real width on pitch, it's all on the bench and Ankergren in goal. Feel sorry for all those who paid top dollar to go to the Amex today. Terrible decisions, we will lose. R.I.P THE FA CUP.

this.........casper in goal? no Lua Lua....Poyet really loses the plot sometimes,

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Ankergren has form for FA Cup giant killing - he was in goal when Leeds knocked out Manchester United.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Yet again Poyet f***'s up with a team selection. I despair.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

Couldn't agree more,glad I never shelled out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here