Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Brighton and Hove Albion v Ipswich Town 2/10/2012 Official Thread****

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Why do you keep repeating the same thing over and over again? We get it. Can you think of anything else to say.......you're coming over a bit OCD.
Only answering a question.....

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Indeed, and that's the difference between teams that get promoted and those that don't.

Of course we won't win every game but you must take advantage of teams in poor form, especially at home, and now we have to win away at a form team to stay in touch.

I really believe we do better when teams go at us and we aren't expected to win. Agree this means we need to sort this but it is early days and we can improve further. We will be there or there about in April. But what a tough league!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sure we miss our injured players, but most were happy with our new strength in depth, this is a cranky league, I do not think that form counts for much, there have been some really odd results so far and we are only a few weeks in. Peterborough won again tonight etc. I am taking it on a game by game basis, but I really want Buckley to start every game, if he can. and Bruno missing has obviously not helped, real shame Vicente is not fit.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We win two away games on the bounce and then have two inglorious home results against teams at the wrong of the table. :(

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I'm not having a go, I think you're funny, you just need to freshen up the material a bit.

Chuckle....... I assume you mean funny peculiar??!!

To freshen up my material I would need to focus my ire on other players,.... but I love the rest of 'em....

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
What does 'a team like Ipswich' mean and why should we be comfortably beating them?

I class them in the bottom 8, therefore I believe we should take 6 points off them - same applies to Burnley, Watford, Barnsley, Peterborough, Bristol City, Millwall, Charlton

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Chuckle....... I assume you mean funny peculiar??!!

To freshen up my material I would need to focus my ire on other players,.... but I love the rest of 'em....
Fair enough. I love Barnesy though, especially his incoherent interviews, his red mists and West country burr. You having a go at Ashley is akin to pulling the legs off a spider.

seakin

Oct 1, 2012
eh??.... Dobbie looked good on Saturday,... and sounds involved tonight.

Having watched as a neutral your team looks good.
I have saw Dobbie playing for Blackpool and Swansea, he is not a lone striker, he is much more dangerous and effective playing behind the striker.
CMS on his return will link up well with Dobbie.
Bruno looks a fantastic player, as does Bridges and Ge
reer.....All the best to the Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here