Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Brighton and Hove Albion v Ipswich Town 2/10/2012 Official Thread****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Little else but i did think they were supposed to be unbiased, as you say the fucktard was far from it

once a Palace fucktard , always a Palace fucktard :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Little else but i did think they were supposed to be unbiased, as you say the fucktard was far from it

once a Palace fucktard , always a Palace fucktard :thumbsup:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
5 points dropped from the last 2 games

Indeed, and that's the difference between teams that get promoted and those that don't.

Of course we won't win every game but you must take advantage of teams in poor form, especially at home, and now we have to win away at a form team to stay in touch.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Try not to get too high and mighty...... it wasnt good enough,....
From what I saw on Saturday, we are missing a bit of creativity in the middle.

Where the f*** is our little magician, Vicente? I want him all un-injured again. :angry:

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
If you told me before the game that it would be a draw I would have been miffed to say the least. But the way the game went I'm just relieved we didn't do what we did Saturday.
1 point tonight
Players back on Saturday
3 points away and team back on track

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
And I suppose it was all the fault of Dicker and Barnes.

You're more boring then Ernest's ARS.
Well they are certainly not part of the solution matey boy,.... eh??

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Getting the goal back today and getting a point was important. Still in top 6 and critically we have important players to come back. A decent result on saturday will put us in a good position prior to the International break.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh well I just hope non of there supposed fans starting going over the top on here!!

They'll be on here later boasting about being 3 points off the top of the table :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh well I just hope non of there supposed fans starting going over the top on here!!

They'll be on here later boasting about being 3 points off the top of the table :lolol:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Not good again, very lucky to get the goal and a point - need to pick it up for Derby as this isn't good enough. 2 points dropped tonight.

We have Palace to thank for being 3rd as they beat Wolves !!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well they are certainly not part of the solution matey boy,.... eh??
Why do you keep repeating the same thing over and over again? We get it. Can you think of anything else to say.......you're coming over a bit OCD.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Tricky conditions. Some keys players missing. Came from behind. We can't perform like champions every week. Certainly don't think the team deserves booing!
I dont subscribe to the booing either, but the performance level is dropping,..... as seen in parts at Watford and Millwall where we managed to hang on, and these two home games where we looked toothless in the final third..... Dobbie looks smart but needs support...CMS?... Crofts will take Dicker out of the side, and Hammond may drop out to make way for Orlandi and or Lopez.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not good again, very lucky to get the goal and a point - need to pick it up for Derby as this isn't good enough. 2 points dropped tonight.

We have Palace to thank for being 3rd as they beat Wolves !!
If we were lucky to get a point, then surely its a point gained rather than two dropped?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here