Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Huddersfield ***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Was Trotman taken off because of this I, vaguely remember him being taken off. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Yes he was. Tbh, if they'd had more than one CB on the bench Jaidi would probably have gone off too.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am feeling really UP for this game there will have been a lot of STUFF going on at the club since Saturday and there will be players bursting to win....................well thats my theory anyway

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I haven't forgiven them for spraying HTFC on the wall by the bandstand at Hove Lawns. Bloody HOOLIGANS!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
no player yet thats ominous

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
stuck just outside Utrecht in a lousy hotel with slow broadband reception......here's hoping it gets better as the evening progresses. At least I have plenty of good coffee and stroopwaffels :laugh:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Murray rested it would seem...Dicker dropped??

Kuipers; Calderon, Virgo, Elphick, Painter; Bennett, Navarro, Crofts, Carole; Holroyd, Dickinson. Subs: Cox, Tunnicliffe, Hart, Murray, Dicker, Hoyte, Brezovan.

Smithies; Peltier, P.Clarke, Trotman, Williams; Pilkington, Kay, Collins, Drinkwater; Eccleston,
Simpson.
Subs: N.Clarke, Roberts, T.Clarke, Rhodes, Novak, Eastwood, Pearce.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
no Murray? thats.....odd!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm concerned, because it always seems we are the one to end other people's poor runs, failing to score etc. So if Huddersfield are having a poor run away from home, I worry we'll be the one to end that for them.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
What the hell ıs goıng on wıth player? Ive got no sound and tomnorthıs lınk seems to be broken.... hasnt anyone contacted the club?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Ooops.. suddenly came on forget what ı saıd

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Player just come on.....talk about leaving it late!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Its an interesting selection. Could this be the first time that GUs is playing the style he wants to play, rather than the style hes forced to play with the available staff? Carole in to prepare the team for Lua Lua?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
least surprising element of the team changes is the introduction of width - more surprising is how its been done and Murray dropping down to the bench but I guess if he can't score at home................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here