Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Huddersfield ***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Living in a dream world mate

Springal - NF never said he doesn't want to play for us again. Far from it. Yes he's been a naughty boy. But he's also our no.1 striker. Poyet's proved his point now and hopefully NF and him will come to some sort of resolution and he's back in the side with Murray on Sat. They're our best front 2 and we're playing the league leaders. We need to start 'em both.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i think we played well second half and had 3 or 4 very good chances,would have been unfair to come away with 0 points! Holdroyd looked very good and Murray created more once he came on. not a bad point to start this tough run.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Springal - NF never said he doesn't want to play for us again. Far from it. Yes he's been a naughty boy. But he's also our no.1 striker. Poyet's proved his point now and hopefully NF and him will come to some sort of resolution and he's back in the side with Murray on Sat. They're our best front 2 and we're playing the league leaders. We need to start 'em both.

Poyet's "maturity" not being questioned any more then ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Poyets selection cost us a win.

If Murray and Dicker had started we would have won that. f***ing Dickinson PONCING about again...never wins a header, never looks like scoring starting and Carole...f*** sake.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The commentator says "er" far too much. Is really starting to grate...

That bugs me with anyone. Even myself. WhenI was at uni and had to give some presentations I was constantly telling myself in the build up "Don't say 'er', don't say 'y'know'..."

My opening line went: "Er... I'm here to talk about Dolly, y'know, Dolly the sheep". I hated myself in that moment.

Poyet's proved his point now and hopefully NF and him will come to some sort of resolution and he's back in the side with Murray on Sat..

What point is that? That we don't need him as much as he needs us? We can get by without him? 4 points dropped because we couldn't finish our chances suggests otherwise...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I thought we played well and should have won, but what do I know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here