Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton And Hove Albion V Brentford FC ***OFFICIAL Match Thread***

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
For me, he is the most error-prone keeper I have ever seen play for us. And I saw most of Wayne Henderson's appearances. And Mark Walton's.

Brezovan fills me with about as much confidence as the sight of a flid with a tennis racket.

You show how little you actually know about football. Congratulations

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Whether or not he misses a punch or three, I do think it helps matters to have a goalkeeper that is not partial to staying on his line. He is not useless, from what I have seen and it is refreshing to have a goalkeeper attacking the ball.

I agree with that too and thats why he is preferably to Kuipers, injiured or not but if we want to move forward next season the gk position has to be properly sorted. Kuipers reflexes plus Brez cross taking plus a heavy dose of confidence and injury free.....

I wnat the moon on a stick!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Brezovan fills me with about as much confidence as the sight of a flid with a tennis racket.

does this mean it fills you with a lot of confidence? if i was entered into a tennis tournament and saw that my opponent was infact a flid, i would be overjoyed as my chances of going through would be a lot higher than i thought them to be

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
For me, he is the most error-prone keeper I have ever seen play for us. And I saw most of Wayne Henderson's appearances. And Mark Walton's.

62397,1155308230,3.jpg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
anyone know what the attendance is

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Only going on the radio obviously, but they said a simple cross came to him and he spilled it and was then scrambling around on the floor trying to get hold of it.

Oh, and as I type, I hear the words: "Corner comes in, Brezovan misses the punch. That's the second or third time in the last few minutes Brezovan has f***ed up."

Well, ok, maybe not the last couple of words, but that guy is an absolute joke.

well kuipers wouldn't have missed a cross that's for sure .......... he would never have come for one :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here