Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton And Hove Albion V Brentford FC ***OFFICIAL Match Thread***

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Forgive me if this is a stupid question (only just got a DAB radio) but why is the Seagull Player commentary also broadcast on BBC Sussex DAB (not that I mind :) ) ?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Forgive me if this is a stupid question (only just got a DAB radio) but why is the Seagull Player commentary also broadcast on BBC Sussex DAB (not that I mind :) ) ?

Seagulls Player is mostly for people out of town (county), and therefore can't get BBC Sussex on the radio.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

I think its round the other awy

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Seagulls Player relays the BBC Sussex commentary for those who live outside the reception area.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

It's the other way round, the Radio Sussex commentary is netcasted by Player.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
15' Wojciech Szczesny makes a very good save (Punch)
At last! We seem to have arrived, thought half the team still in the dressing room ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here