North London
Played 6

Won 2
Drawn 1
Lost 3

For 6
Against 9

f***ing SHIT.

Do shut up. 2 defeats in cups that we are obviously not bothered about. Talk about using statistics out of context to put forward your ridiculous opinions. It amazes me how many people seem to enjoy slagging off the team and manager whatever the excuse on here. It is pathetic.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Played 6

Won 2
Drawn 1
Lost 3

For 6
Against 9

f***ing SHIT.

frazerdm1112_228x374.jpg

:hilton:We're Doomed:hilton:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
2 games lost plus 4 goals aginst in games Gus had no intention of winning.

I wasn't there, however this is an interesting comment. If Gus had no intention of winning it, why did the club even bother to charge?

Anyone remember when MCghee said the same when we played a couple of games ...sheff wed?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
What can you say, had the ref played advantage it could have been a completely different game but it was a pretty indifferent performance alltogether. Not going to read too much into it though and nice to see Slade back at the Withdean.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Man City was one of the best ever games at Withdean.
Northampton are away at Liverpool next round.I dont know why people call it meaningless.

I agree Man City was a cracking game, but our priority this season is promotion not to enagage in these competitions which Poyet doesn't see as being beneficial at all. Its refreshing we have such a professional and candid boss. With regards to the Northampton argument, they beat Reading on pens and there's no point getting into a 'what if' debate because we'll be here all day. Would we have beaten Reading away? Would we have drawn Liverpool in the next round?

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Just got back.

I think the only people that cared in the ENTIRE ground were the Orient players. The crowd was flat, the players couldn't be arsed and I don't think Gus even stood up from the bench, oh and the ref loved his whistle a bit too much.

Fair play to Cox for not celebrating.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It wasn't that bad, the inability to put the ball in the net is a concern but the build up play was good. Bridcutt was good and I think will get better. Getting pissed off with clubs putting 10 men behind the ball though! Lua Lua will make a huge difference actually have an option on the left apart from Painter bombing on and having to do everything

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Just got back.

I think the only people that cared in the ENTIRE ground were the Orient players. The crowd was flat, the players couldn't be arsed and I don't think Gus even stood up from the bench, oh and the ref loved his whistle a bit too much.

Fair play to Cox for not celebrating.

I am sure that the MK game will be very different. It sounds like the only reason we played our a strongish team was because there is no league game at the weekend.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
i'm here, and this is as shit as it sounds. Gus clearly doesn't care about us mugs who have paid to watch this. Joke club.

Have you thought about getting help being that miserable all the time can't be good your health. It wasn't that bad there was some good play. We switched off twice and they scored end of

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do shut up. 2 defeats in cups that we are obviously not bothered about. Talk about using statistics out of context to put forward your ridiculous opinions. It amazes me how many people seem to enjoy slagging off the team and manager whatever the excuse on here. It is pathetic.

How the f*** are the statistics out of context ?. Those are the statistics this season. Unless you know of different statistics for the 6 games played so far. Do tell me. And I don't like a manager who has said to his team that 2 games out of 6 don't matter. It is a bad example to set. Poyet is getting clueless.

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
for all the doom and gloom people on here, our current league form is 7pts from 4 games, an average of 1.75 points per game x this by 46 games = 80pts same as huddersfield last year who finished 6th, and we have played the last years play off finalists away and probably played the hardest away game of the season.
That gus poyet is doing an awful job aint he....cheer the f*** up

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
How the f*** are the statistics out of context ?. Those are the statistics this season. Unless you know of different statistics for the 6 games played so far. Do tell me. And I don't like a manager who has said to his team that 2 games out of 6 don't matter. It is a bad example to set. Poyet is getting clueless.

Some people, you included, really need to lighten up on here. I really don't understand the mentality that you seem to have that everything is bad and you should moan about it.

As for the statistics, as the saying goes there are lies, damn lies and statistics. In the other words they don't tell the whole story and are not reflective of the season so far (which is only 6 games old for gods sake). Finally, to say Poyet is getting clueless shows that you haven't been to any games this season and haven't got a clue. We are on a different planet to the way we were playing this time last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here