Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion FCv Leyton Orient FC ** Johnstones paint trophy***

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I would go to wembley but only because I have never been. Maybe we should treat this competition like Arsenal treat the league cup and play a team full of youngsters?

Must admit I was pleased we actually tried in this comp last season. Seeing a sea of 45,000 red and white was class. Pleased we went out last night though.

Personally I believe we would have made the playoffs if it wasnt for our cup runs last season. This could be a blessing in disguise for BHA

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
i'm here, and this is as shit as it sounds. Gus clearly doesn't care about us mugs who have paid to watch this. Joke club.

:rave:

Makes up for the result. Hope you get stuck in traffic on the way home :kiss:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I care and I don't think it augers well for the league season. We put out virtually our first team and were not good enough to beat Orient. Only good thing was no-one sent off and no injuries

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Oh well, a run out for Bridcutt and Sparrow as well as some game time for the subs. Just think, next league game we'll have LuaLua, Frank Spenzer or whatever his name is, Kish & Greer all pushing for a place. Johnstones Paint Trophy - it just sounds so crap! I mean has anyone ever bought any Johnstones paint?! what a load of old wank.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Our results so far read:

WL DL WL

Does this mean we will draw our next game?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
basically a training match before our next game with Franchise FC.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I care and I don't think it augers well for the league season. We put out virtually our first team and were not good enough to beat Orient. Only good thing was no-one sent off and no injuries

How virtually our first team? No Brezovan, Greer, Kishishev, LuaLua and Sandanza. Also Sparrow playing first game for a couple of weeks and Bridcutt making his debut.

I think the reaction tonight will show whether the glass is half full or empty. On the one hand some people will say it shows we are rubbish and have no chance of challenging this season (the extreme ones will probably even say it shows Slade/Orient are better than Poyet/us). As for me, my glass is generally half full and I think it is insignificant and will make no difference to the season, except easing fixture congestion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here