Brighton and Hove Albion FC vs Oldham Athetic FC ***Official Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Oh its humour is it thanks for pointing that out
how are you by the way?

Wrong side of 60 I'm afraid. I am bored with that Osrick character and have placed him on my ignore list.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Wrong side of 60 I'm afraid. I am bored with that Osrick character and have placed him on my ignore list.

forgot you could do that (you are right its our age) ...................thats better don't have to bother reading what the little lad has to say any longer

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
is this the official match thread or a girly bickering binfest:annoyed:

most of us its the former
just one person the latter

come on lads lets have a win today................................thanks

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
forgot you could do that (you are right its our age) ...................thats better don't have to bother reading what the little lad has to say any longer

Like squashing a fly thats been annoying you - very cathartic.:thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
For f*** sake people, sort yourselves out. If you're coming on here for a binfest and a moan and a groan, then you can just twaddle off right now. It's getting tiresome and we shouldn't have to put up with such stupid idiots dragging the standard of this forum down. Pull your heads in for christ sake.

Right, back to the game, Slade was interviewed so I'm presuming he's there! I don't agree with fielding a team without playing anyone on that left hand side (Surely Bennett isn't being moved across?), and leaving El-Abd exposed at left back which is shooting yourself in the foot at the best of times! It could be a long afternoon, but we've got Forster back up top and we've still got the FDM in goal, so we've always got a chance.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
For f*** sake people, sort yourselves out. If you're coming on here for a binfest and a moan and a groan, then you can just twaddle off right now. It's getting tiresome and we shouldn't have to put up with such stupid idiots dragging the standard of this forum down. Pull your heads in for christ sake.

Right, back to the game, Slade was interviewed so I'm presuming he's there! I don't agree with fielding a team without playing anyone on that left hand side (Surely Bennett isn't being moved across?), and leaving El-Abd exposed at left back which is shooting yourself in the foot at the best of times! It could be a long afternoon, but we've got Forster back up top and we've still got the FDM in goal, so we've always got a chance.

Really really worried about that left side. Is Navarro even left footed?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
3 defensive midfielders in the middle of the park , dont understand that what so ever

I think Slade is digging in. He used the word 'solid' twice in his interview. He has spotted what he thinks is a weakness.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think Slade is digging in. He used the word 'solid' twice in his interview. He has spotted what he thinks is a weakness.

my thoughts exactly looks like he is going for a 1-0 and maybe hitting them on the break.....we really do have to start making Withers a place other teams do not want to come to it might be a shit ground but lets make it a shit ground for them to

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Can I suggest two Official Matchday Threads in the future. One marked "for adults interested in following the Albion" and the other "for others".

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A negative 0-0 won't do Slade any favours with the 'Slade out' mob. I hope we do the business today.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
...my ignore list is now up to 15....is that a record?

on here I doubt it
I only have one at the moment but the mood I'm in it could be more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports