Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion FC Vs Hartlepool United FC ***Official Thread****

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
If i was at the game i would now be consoling myself with a bovril and a kitkat to dip in it (why does every one always go URGH)
as im not its a coffee and a bacon sanny

Half time bottle of Rose for me.....1.80 euro.............Not bad either, better than our friggin defence!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If we sack him though the odds are we don't get in a quick replacement and we end up with Booker and White in charge for the games against Leeds, Charlton, etc.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
We're still making a match of it - ended the half 60/40 up on possession, Davies 2 shots, Nicky 2 and a goal, Dickinson 5 and a goal.

Considering 'Pool are, as a result of that last goal, sittiing just outside playoffs, it ain't over yet.

However, if our own home fans boo so easily, that must give a 12th player to the opposition, makes it easier to understand us being pushed down into relegation places.

jaylondon22

Jan 5, 2009
My half time view:
the centre halves have too much space between them and their strikers are finding it easily. They keep getting drawn out wide unnecessarily and leaving gaps. 2nd goal came from hoyte having to cover inside leaving a man totally unmarked at the back post....very poor. Going forward we look ok but centre halves have to shoulder majority I the blame for the goals. Smith has not been commanding and missed a cross which el abd did well to clear.
Our opponents are a good side but we should be winning if it wasn't for defensive poor organisation.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
sounds like RS has given them the chance to recover the game

now please do that and save his job

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We're still making a match of it - ended the half 60/40 up on possession, Davies 2 shots, Nicky 2 and a goal, Dickinson 5 and a goal.

Considering 'Pool are, as a result of that last goal, sittiing just outside playoffs, it ain't over yet.

However, if our own home fans boo so easily, that must give a 12th player to the opposition, makes it easier to understand us being pushed down into relegation places.

Are you listening to the game ? and have you been to any matches ...believe me its not pretty watching

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls. Lose this and RS will be history.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
ive got it on good authority that Tony Bloom really likes Slade as a man and that is the only reason he is still there, but surely this is a game to far....even if we go onto win game(which i doubt) the defending is truely shocking,,,,why is Elphick undroppable??????and if we havnt got any cover at lb why not play 3-5-2....we have the centre halfs, slade is totaly inflexable and really hasnt got a clue.And he and his staff wont turn this around, the rot is set in im afraid.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here