Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Rochdale FC**official match day thread**

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I just knew they would score at the end - it's just so typical. Seems to happen so often. :rant:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ what is it with red cards and stupid errors:angry:
Christ only needed to hold on for another minute and the keeper punches it to jones???disciplinary problems yet again,and i presume its a straight red meaning thats two key players missing 6 games:glare:

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Christ what is it with red cards and stupid errors:angry:
Christ only needed to hold on for another minute and the keeper punches it to jones???disciplinary problems yet again,and i presume its a straight red meaning thats two key players missing 6 games:glare:

think they only miss 3 games each not 6 :p

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Well thats f***ed me right off. It looked like it was going to be a perfect afternoon. The Albion were winning, plus I had £20 @ 4/1 on Blackpool and £20 on Bristol City @ 3/1. Its ended up with us and Bristol City conceding 90th minute equalisers!! :rant: :rant:

Still loving the Blackpool result though :drink:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well thats f***ed me right off. It looked like it was going to be a perfect afternoon. The Albion were winning, plus I had £20 @ 4/1 on Blackpool and £20 on Bristol City @ 3/1. Its ended up with us and Bristol City conceding 90th minute equalisers!! :rant: :rant:

Still loving the Blackpool result though :drink:
:laugh::laugh:

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Not a good start to the season; two keeper howlers, two sent off, losing to Northampton (don't care if it was a 'second team') and failing to beat the mighty Rochdale after leading twice. But we are sixth and unbeaten in the league so maybe we can build on that.....:albion2:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
what the f*** is going on with our home form, we allways let in late goals at home whats going on sort it out gus

because half the stadium leaves so the players think it's over before the whistle and/or feel the pressure from the fans being closer to the pitch.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Not a good start to the season; two keeper howlers, two sent off, losing to Northampton (don't care if it was a 'second team') and failing to beat the mighty Rochdale after leading twice. But we are sixth and unbeaten in the league so maybe we can build on that.....:albion2:
At this rate we won't have any players left as all will be suspended or injured,guess we have gary hart to bring on every game:angry:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Not a good start to the season? We are in the play-off zone and unbeaten!
Obviously Spaz and Greer being banned and Nav being crocked are shit, but results-wise, it's not been a bad start at all.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Just cannot f***ing believe it! When we will learn to bring decent players into the team!? Ankergen is shit, crap last year at Leeds, but notice we don't have any quality to bring on from the bench, Hart isn't good enongh anymore! Please Poyet bring some quality players in!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
If thats right what they are saying that the ball was not in play when Greer punched their player then that shouldnt be a penalty!
Still a sending off but not a penalty!

Bollox

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just got back - I still don't understand how we threw that away against a team that created nothing !

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Just got back - I still don't understand how we threw that away against a team that created nothing !

This is what worries me - there will be tough games ahead e.g. next week vs Sheff Wed so we can't afford to throw points away against seemingly soft opposition. League winners don't do that very often, esp at home, we do. Play-offs if we're lucky unless Gus can bring in some proven players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here