Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton allocation for Palace away game.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mr turd said:
I go to watch my club not to bump into internet freaks:lolol: :drink:

so what are you doing on the internet then Berks :lolol:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Yorkie said:
so what are you doing on the internet then Berks :lolol:
Discussing my chances of getting a ticket:smokin:
Been looking forward to this for ages:angry:

Internet is mostly bordom :lolol:
didn't take you long to whip back on here,i bet you had a heart attack in that 3 months or so:lolol: :drink: :clap2:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
AJ's Love Monkey said:
By the way the not fussed reply to the Falmer question is now yes so that we get more than 700 poxy tickets for your cup final! :p
Its your cup final not ours,thats more than enough for your small travelling army of fans,we are giants compared to you:drink:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
AJ's Love Monkey said:
:lolol: 3 months away still same old deluded bollox!
Delluded facts my boy,you are exspected to challenge for promotion us to struggle.Lets see what the gap is between us next season.:drink: :clap:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
mr turd said:
Delluded facts my boy,you are exspected to challenge for promotion us to struggle.Lets see what the gap is between us next season.:drink: :clap:

Why am i being deluded?! Yes fella we will see indeed, and i agree we have everything to lose because of the expectation levels put on by the fans and chairman alike and as you say you are expected to struggle but it may not turn out that way we will find out soon enough. I for one cannot wait :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mr turd said:
Discussing my chances of getting a ticket:smokin:
Been looking forward to this for ages:angry:

Internet is mostly bordom :lolol:
didn't take you long to whip back on here,i bet you had a heart attack in that 3 months or so:lolol: :drink: :clap2:

On the contrary I was busy on another forum :p
also enjoying myself in Le Havre with Brighton fans and watching the Albion play in Europe :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Blimey the living dead are back! BBS will be rid of you homeless hobos now i trust?! ;)

No chance :p

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Yorkie said:
On the contrary I was busy on another forum :p
also enjoying myself in Le Havre with Brighton fans and watching the Albion play in Europe :lolol:
Yes sadly i saw you in one of the photo's bless your old cotton socks:lolol: :drink: :clap:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Why am i being deluded?! Yes fella we will see indeed, and i agree we have everything to lose because of the expectation levels put on by the fans and chairman alike and as you say you are expected to struggle but it may not turn out that way we will find out soon enough. I for one cannot wait :clap2:
O i can assure you we will struggle,but may do the great escape again:drink: Im just stating that i feel our fans travel better than yours thats all:D mind you if you had the withdean you might have more away support,we all can't wait to escape it:lolol:

O wait i did escape it after 1 game there:drink: :clap2:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
mr turd said:
O i can assure you we will struggle,but may do the great escape again:drink: Im just stating that i feel our fans travel better than yours thats all:D mind you if you had the withdean you might have more away support,we all can't wait to escape it:lolol:

O wait i did escape it after 1 game there:drink: :clap2:

Palace sell most aways out so the away support is pretty good like Brighton's, just a pity about only getting 700 when the demand is more like 12,000! IAppreciate it is not BHA's fault however i wasn't having a dig! ;)

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Palace sell most aways out so the away support is pretty good like Brighton's, just a pity about only getting 700 when the demand is more like 12,000! IAppreciate it is not BHA's fault however i wasn't having a dig! ;)
Your away followings wasn't much copp in your promotion season,mind you,you was in the bottom 3 upto christmas time:lolol: also you hit 10k for one home game in midweek.Thats all history so facts will spaek come the end of the season.Yeah you could take 12k to us i reckon,so could we,just ashame we have an away membership bollocks,but i gather we have 18k or so on that now:lolol: unlike 5k the last time we played at yours.

Yeah 700 is a shmbles,this game could attract 40k no probs at both games:censored:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Plus 14,000 S/T's sold so far this season so not too bad :drink:
Thought i heard you had sold 18k-ish:glare:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
mr turd said:
Your away followings wasn't much copp in your promotion season,mind you,you was in the bottom 3 upto christmas time:lolol: also you hit 10k for one home game in midweek.Thats all history so facts will spaek come the end of the season.Yeah you could take 12k to us i reckon,so could we,just ashame we have an away membership bollocks,but i gather we have 18k or so on that now:lolol: unlike 5k the last time we played at yours.

Yeah 700 is a shmbles,this game could attract 40k no probs at both games:censored:

Can't agree more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here