Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton allocation for Palace away game.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I'm sure there will be some room in the Holmesdale???

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I remember midweek games with the Surrey pikeys from the 70's & 80's with great fondness.

I'm gutted I'll miss both games. The first because I'll be back out the Caribbean on my cruise liner, (in fact miss first 3 months of the season). I'm home for the second one, but not being a season ticket holder I've got as much chance of getting a ticket as Ian Dowie has of getting the part of 007.

I'll be there in spirit though; I just hope the team turns up this time. (At least we've got a few local lads who know how much it means to us).

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
So how many does that equate to? 3,000? That's a joke, watch another Spurs style "I deserve a ticket because I went to Hartlepool on a Tuesday night" scenario :angry: f*** sake
You think that's a joke? How about we give you the 700 you give us!? Get a bigger stadium you f***ing tramps! :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
eagles #1 said:
You think that's a joke? How about we give you the 700 you give us!? Get a bigger stadium you f***ing tramps! :)

Why should we ? It's a well known fact that Brighton is an area of great natural beauty so why should the good citizens of this fair city put up a nasty smelly football stadium just for the dubious privellige of hosting you oiks ?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
eagles #1 said:
You're wrong.

Went in the Holmesdale when it was terracing; I'm sure they could squeeze a few of us in there. Your boys are bound to give their seats up!

:lolol:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Those pikeys better give us what we want:angry: if that means getting pissed and hovering around then so be it:shootself

We gave you 10% at the withdean,so i exspect at the very least 2700 at smellypikeyhurst:smokin:
If i don't get to see this game i will be very very angry:angry: :censored:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
mr turd said:
Those pikeys better give us what we want:angry: if that means getting pissed and hovering around then so be it:shootself

We gave you 10% at the withdean,so i exspect at the very least 2700 at smellypikeyhurst:smokin:

Not that we'd miss you.

With a :lolol: and a :clap2: and I'll throw in a :angry: for old times sake.

:salute: :salute:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
mr turd said:

Seriously? Think carefully before saying that. I'd imagine you're just about getting over the last nightmare?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
smudge said:

I'm gutted I'll miss both games. The first because I'll be back out the Caribbean on my cruise liner, (in fact miss first 3 months of the season).

Grey funnel line I presume .....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Deportivo Seagull said:
Grey funnel line I presume .....

No, he's been a civvie since last January

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
smudge said:
Yep, proper cruise liner!

Left in mid feb Yorkie, not missing it one bit.

Coming back into Pompey harbour from Le Havre, I was shocked at how little there is there now.
HMS Illustrious, a couple of destroyers and that's it. No shore bases either.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If there aren't enough tickets to go round, then I will seriously consider not going, personally. 26/10 was a cack day - aside from the score, I can do without being frogmarched from pub to ground over an hour & half with a bunch of burberryed chavs and then getting home (4 miles away) some 4 hours after I wanted to leave.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Same here, however there's no option but to go.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
From Palace:

No descion has been made on this game as yet. Updates ticket sales will be
published nearer the time on the website and in matchday programmes.

Thank you
Box Office
Crystal Palace Football Club
Selhurst Park Stadium
London
SE25 6PU

08712 0000 71

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Beach Hut said:
Not that we'd miss you.

With a :lolol: and a :clap2: and I'll throw in a :angry: for old times sake.

:salute: :salute:
I go to watch my club not to bump into internet freaks:lolol: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here