Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bridge car park gone by november

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Why not build a massive car park at the new training ground and make that a Park 'n' Ride?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Priestfield obviously but were the other two hard to get to? It was easy to park within 10 minutes walk of both of them and they were both in the city and pretty easy to walk to

Was being the operative word!

We were tolerated at Withdean as it was a temporary home and there was rarely more than 7000 in attendance. 27,000 is a whole new ball game and anywhere approaching those numbers if the Goldstone was still in existence would see major parking restrictions throughout Brighton & Hove.

I don't use my car to get to the Amex and find pretty easy to get to by train or bus. I've also walked from Brighton, Lewes, Woodingdean & Ditchling Beacon and found some of those routes easier than others!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Why not build a massive car park at the new training ground and make that a Park 'n' Ride?

It might be a bit too far away... you wouldn't want to wait for a bus to go from Amex-Lancing-Amex for the second run would you? So you would need a huge number of buses. It would be more like a coach service than P&R.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So is it faster to get out of the Bridge car park or the University car park? (Heading towards A23 to London)

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Cheers Guys, I may well do that for the next evening game. I guess I'd need a torch?

Path is next to the road so generally gets lit up by the traffic though at one point when you return you'll find the level of the path is beneath that of the road and the headlights can shine straight in your eye.

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
Coldean?

I don't know about every street, but have seen wardens ticket cars in the middle of Coldean, near where I live

A person I know lives in Coldean and does not have a car. Can they get a permit for me to use in any street in Coldean or just where they live? :fishing:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here