Bridcutt to Palace?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
We would have had to reinforce the squad with 8 or 9 new signings to have that small chance of avoiding the immediate drop , on the other hand Palace need 15 odd players just to cover the starting 11 and subs bench.

There's me thinking when it came down to it we were the better side and went up

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
You currently have players in the Palace squad who are no better than League 1 standard and are completely out of their depth. :wink: Knorr want to sponsor you club next season because Palace will be the Premier League laughing stock :thumbsup:
We shall see after the window has closed , I'm sure their will be a few surprise new players

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace have been promoted 4 times into the Premier League , what is their longest stay in the division ???

jojobarnet

May 28, 2013
Palace have been promoted 4 times into the Premier League , what is their longest stay in the division ???

erm if this isnt jealousy im not sure what it is.

you wont need me to remind you how many times you've been there...

so would u rather have been there(4 times) or not?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
erm if this isnt jealousy im not sure what it is.

you wont need me to remind you how many times you've been there...

so would u rather have been there(4 times) or not?

We never had the chance to go into administration and carry on as though nothing had changed. Keep doing it the "Pompey way" and you'll end up where they are too.

jojobarnet

May 28, 2013
We never had the chance to go into administration and carry on as though nothing had changed. Keep doing it the "Pompey way" and you'll end up where they are too.

and if we do you can talk..as for now enjoy yeovil town...

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
There's me thinking when it came down to it we were the better side and went up

In the one-off playoff games, yes you were better. Over the course of the season, four teams finished higher than you (including us), suggesting 4 teams (including us) are better than you. We beat a full strength Chelsea side this season. You turned over United. Neither of our squads are better than theirs, we just won one-off games, as often happen.

Not detracting from your promotion which was deserved from the playoff performances, but your squad DOES need a revamp to stand a chance in the prem. Your squad depth is very thin, your attack hugely dependent on two key players (both now unavailable) and your defence woefully brittle. That's not bitterness or bias, it's observation.

You didn't win for god knows how long leading into the playoffs. If it was grim and difficult against Barnsley and Derby et all, imagine playing like that against utd, city, arsenal etc. The same would be true of us if we had gone up, don't get me wrong - but don't consider our criticism as rivalry-based bitterness - it's just the obvious truth.

In the one-off playoff games, yes you were better. Over the course of the season, four teams finished higher than you (including us), suggesting 4 teams (including us) are better than you. We beat a full strength Chelsea side this season. You turned over United. Neither of our squads are better than theirs, we just won one-off games, as often happen.

Not detracting from your promotion which was deserved from the playoff performances, but your squad DOES need a revamp to stand a chance in the prem. Your squad depth is very thin, your attack hugely dependent on two key players (both now unavailable) and your defence woefully brittle. That's not bitterness or bias, it's observation.

You didn't win for god knows how long leading into the playoffs. If it was grim and difficult against Barnsley and Derby et all, imagine playing like that against utd, city, arsenal etc. The same would be true of us if we had gone up, don't get me wrong - but don't consider our criticism as rivalry-based bitterness - it's just the obvious truth.

For a minute there, I thought you were talking to yourself.

jojobarnet

May 28, 2013
What's the betting this one's first Palace game was 27th May 2013 and has now jumped on the bandwagon with the "we" "us" talk.:tosser:

yes your right how did you know? basically I used to support brighton and before that liverpool, but i had enough because they both ended up turning out to be shit so ive decied to move. Im supporting crystal palace now.

STH since 02, know you place, First game 16 sept 95.

If you want a solid bet, bet on palace to finish above brighton next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports