Bridcutt to Palace?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Oh well you see ours will probably never be quite as good as yours as our fans are paying for our new training ground. You see instead of talking about how much we love our club we actually put our hands into our pockets and prove it. :)
Yep! Much like you've done for Smellworst Park....your ground was one of the worst in the Championship...now what about the Prem....serious cash needed folks...whilst your dipping your hand into your pockets...have a little thought for all your creditors you screwed...

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Yep! Much like you've done for Smellworst Park....your ground was one of the worst in the Championship...now what about the Prem....serious cash needed folks...whilst your dipping your hand into your pockets...have a little thought for all your creditors you screwed...

Whilst we didn't have a ha'penny to rub together remember it was us fans who paid for St Johns.

Oh well you see ours will probably never be quite as good as yours as our fans are paying for our new training ground. You see instead of talking about how much we love our club we actually put our hands into our pockets and prove it. :)

I'm aware of what some of your fans did yes. Funny enough its not the majority of the one's who turn up to the Amex who did it though is it?

Let's just look at these two posts for a minute, read them slowly and digest what this Plastic Palace fan is trying to insinuate.

In the 1st post he states that "The Fans" are paying for the training facilities, this is patently a load of complete and utter bollox. They have a deal with a Business who's owner is a Palace fan, that's a fan rather than Fans plural.

Oddly and what he seems to be forgetting is Tony Bloom is a Brighton fan, so we in turn can say that the "fans" paid for The Amex and the Training Ground.

In the second he rather patronisingly suggests that some fans did something to help save the club, well I can assure you of something, there were more of us than your 100 that marched on Lloyds, and even then without the 4 CPFC2010 gentlemen you would have no club at all.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Let's just look at these two posts for a minute, read them slowly and digest what this Plastic Palace fan is trying to insinuate.

In the 1st post he states that "The Fans" are paying for the training facilities, this is patently a load of complete and utter bollox. They have a deal with a Business who's owner is a Palace fan, that's a fan rather than Fans plural.

Oddly and what he seems to be forgetting is Tony Bloom is a Brighton fan, so we in turn can say that the "fans" paid for The Amex and the Training Ground.

In the second he rather patronisingly suggests that some fans did something to help save the club, well I can assure you of something, there were more of us than your 100 that marched on Lloyds, and even then without the 4 CPFC2010 gentlemen you would have no club at all.

http://palacetrust.org.uk/training-ground/

Nope, the CPFC Supporters Trust is paying for the ground. If it really interests you I can get the chap who handles communications for the project to fill you in on the details. Oops egg on face.

And getting back on topic... I suspect in this day and age of people being on Twitter someone has contacted Bridcutt and simply asked him and he has come out and completely denied it? Oh no wait.. he hasn't has he. Oh dear oh dear.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Most deluded post this month. Take a bow son.:bowdown:

Is it though? Apart from the Amex and the crowds we get, which are obviously superior to Selhurst. What other parts of our club are currently better than Palace?

Youth development? Not yet.
Squad? Clearly not.
League? Nope.
Financially? Probably not anymore.
Manager? We don't even have one...

:shrug:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I'm aware of what some of your fans did yes. Funny enough its not the majority of the one's who turn up to the Amex who did it though is it?

Oh do piss off. How on EARTH would you know exactly who donated money, who sent letters/postcards, who gave their time in other ways?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Nope, the CPFC Supporters Trust is paying for the ground. If it really interests you I can get the chap who handles communications for the project to fill you in on the details. Oops egg on face.

And getting back on topic... I suspect in this day and age of people being on Twitter someone has contacted Bridcutt and simply asked him and he has come out and completely denied it? Oh no wait.. he hasn't has he. Oh dear oh dear.

Apart from the fact that he doesn't have twitter? :facepalm:

That was in 2011 and has subsequently failed to even raise enough money to install a boot cleaning brush.

I thought exactly the same in the play off games.

Jedinak, a poor mans Fellaini, will be shown to be a thug under the microscope of 15 PL camera angles. All will be revealed and hopefully bans will follow.

I doubt Jedinak will play much next season, Holloway must know he will be out of his depth.

OnParr

Feb 8, 2013
Palace will be horribly found out,they were suited to getting up,we would have stayed up,i fear for them

Hilarious, just hilarious! How can you honestly say you would have stayed up? You have to getb there first which is something you have never actually managed to do. Any sensible Palace fan knows that we have a tough season ahead of us but it is all part of the fun!

Hilarious, just hilarious! How can you honestly say you would have stayed up? You have to getb there first which is something you have never actually managed to do. Any sensible Palace fan knows that we have a tough season ahead of us but it is all part of the fun!

Another young one if he thinks we've never been in the top division, that or he thinks football was invented in 1991.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I doubt Jedinak will play much next season, Holloway must know he will be out of his depth.

Utter bollox from a normally decent poster. Jedinak is an absolute BEAST. A MAN MOUNTAIN. A LEADER. He won our player of the year ahead of a 31 goal striker and a £15 million pound winger, says it all. Our most important player by far and easily Prem standard. If you had watched the 3 playoff games closely you would have seen his immense performances. In the final, he hurt his ankle badly but still played on and put in a MOM performance in most people's eyes. If we get Bridcutt i will be delighted but he's not on the same level as Jedi.

Utter bollox from a normally decent poster. Jedinak is an absolute BEAST. A MAN MOUNTAIN. A LEADER. He won our player of the year ahead of a 31 goal striker and a £15 million pound winger, says it all. Our most important player by far and easily Prem standard. If you had watched the 3 playoff games closely you would have seen his immense performances. In the final, he hurt his ankle badly but still played on and put in a MOM performance in most people's eyes. If we get Bridcutt i will be delighted but he's not on the same level as Jedi.

We will have to agree to differ on that one.

OnParr

Feb 8, 2013
Another young one if he thinks we've never been in the top division, that or he thinks football was invented in 1991.

My point was that it was a outrageous comment to say that Brighton would have stayed up. I of course know that Brighton have in fact been in the top teir of English football but a lot has changed since 1983 and you haven't actually ever been in the Premier League!

My point was that it was a outrageous comment to say that Brighton would have stayed up. I of course know that Brighton have in fact been in the top teir of English football but a lot has changed since 1983 and you haven't actually ever been in the Premier League!

The Premier League is nothing but a name devised by Sky to make it a more marketable commodity to the European audience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports