Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt to Palace?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Even if we do come straight back down the trip to the Premiership will have done us the power of good. You can bitch as much as you like but you had 2 chances to beat us and failed dismally and then apparently Watford didn't turn up in the final. Nothing to do with Holloway nullifying the oppo' tactics in the 3 games.
The play offs are a lottery, we all know that and apart from the odd occasion we have gone straight up, we have done very well in them.
I come on here for a bit of banter, first time in 6 or 7 weeks so as not to antagonise when the idiots from both sides were full on. Until it actually happens, any transfer rumours are exactly that, rumours.

Anyhow, if we do come back down as expected we'll see you then as i don't think your team of individuals is capable of going up and getting rid of the South American and getting a manager born in the UK who understands the psych of the English game.

Team of Individuals who destroyed your mob in March? If we're that bad, and yet still took the piss, how will you fare in the Prem?

Sure we didn't turn up for the second leg, but long term we'll be fine.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think Paul's message is rather sweet. However, I am suspicious about his actual name. It sounds like something you'd do with a banana. Apologies if someone has mentioned this before. Just saying. :)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Here's a message to Paul Barber - you get some bad press on here, all you have to do to put a stop to that for life is say we'll sell Bridcutt to Palace over your dead body.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Ah right I see it now. Laughable though. Better player than Jedi for certain but why would he join a club that doesn't have anywhere nr the potential or facilities we have. He'll go I'm sure but to be linked with palace is nothing more than a palace fan who works for the mirror having a laugh.

Behave. Stadia aside, our club now blows you out of the water.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Behave. Stadia aside, our club now blows you out of the water.

Dream on. Your fans were calling for Holloway's head 2 weeks before the end of the regular season. Then your ex- player Zaha single- handedly got you to the Prem. Good luck, you're going to need it, see you on the way down in a year's time.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Oh, please do tell us all about your state of the art training facilities ...

Oh well you see ours will probably never be quite as good as yours as our fans are paying for our new training ground. You see instead of talking about how much we love our club we actually put our hands into our pockets and prove it. :)

Oct 25, 2003
Oh well you see ours will probably never be quite as good as yours as our fans are paying for our new training ground. You see instead of talking about how much we love our club we actually put our hands into our pockets and prove it. :)

what an utterly ridiculous thing to say on a BHAFC board....you're aware of what our fans did for our club in the latter years of the goldstone/gillingham and withdean years surely? you're surely not that thick?

without the sacrifices of our fans the albion wouldn't exist in its current form

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
what an utterly ridiculous thing to say on a BHAFC board....you're aware of what our fans did for our club in the latter years of the goldstone/gillingham and withdean years surely? you're surely not that thick?

without the sacrifices of our fans the albion wouldn't exist in its current form

I'm aware of what some of your fans did yes. Funny enough its not the majority of the one's who turn up to the Amex who did it though is it?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

I remember reading on the BBS your fans questioning how they were going to get the money togeather. I got the impression that the money isn't there yet, so it is all talk at the moment, you guys haven't given any money towards it yet.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'm aware of what some of your fans did yes. Funny enough its not the majority of the one's who turn up to the Amex who did it though is it?
You must be seriously taking the piss, your club knocked about everyone who worked in it and for it, lets see if you pay back what you owe first before bragging about a stupid ****ing training ground you ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here