Bridcutt to join Buckley at Champions of Europe

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm sure the delightful Mr Bridders will be assessing his next move very carefully,based on what's in it for me v what's in it for me. Presumably that's why he isn't playing for Sunderland at the moment while he 'sorts out his head'. :lolol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Yorkshire Clubs. :lolol:

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
With Bridcutt in front of the back four shielding them and Kayal and Stephens pushing forward we would have the best midfield outside of the Premier. With Buckley wide right and Murphy on the left with Lua Lua and March as back up we would be near certanties for automatic promotion well as near as can be. Not sure where all this doubt about Buckley and his fitness of late comes from.
LuaLua back up for Murphy? Are you mad?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Personally I feel Bridcutt made his bed, would never, ever entertain any thought of him returning.

Was it actually Bridcutt who said his head wasn't right to play or Nathan Jones saying he wasn't in the right place and the management made the decision rather than Bridcutt himself ?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Buckley has not ripped up any trees for the champions of Europe yet so I don't hold up much hope for Bridcut.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
With Bridcutt in front of the back four shielding them and Kayal and Stephens pushing forward we would have the best midfield outside of the Premier. With Buckley wide right and Murphy on the left with Lua Lua and March as back up we would be near certanties for automatic promotion well as near as can be. Not sure where all this doubt about Buckley and his fitness of late comes from.

Fair comment.

I don't agree though.

4-3-3
Bridcutt, Stephens Kayal
Buckley Lualua
Zamora

looks scary on form. Bridcutt being the weak link. I'd sooner have Thorne (Derby) than Bridcutt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here