Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
"Stayed at a big club"
etc

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Why wouldn't we applaud him, if only for that cheeky wink on getting MoM against Palace?

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Why would we want to boo a player who put in a good shift for us
Only player deserving of a boo in recent times is Murray for no other reason than joining the filth

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I would never boo Liam Bridcutt. Yes it all ended on a sour note, but prior to that he did a great job for the club, both in our final year at Withdean, and our first couple at the Amex.

What does booing any player ever really achieve anyway?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
If I were there I'd boo whilst clapping him. Then I'd wait to see his reaction and depending on whether he showed humility and love for the Albion I'd applaud him to the heavens, or, if he seemed a bit non committal and snooty I'd condemn him to hell with not just a boo but a jeer to boot. That'd learn him.

Fantastic player for us though, whatever reception he gets.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He's a prick, he refused to play for us to get a move to Sunderland, he was a great player for us and one of my favourite but to me he completely tarnished his time with us with how he acted. That being said I won't boo, just no reaction from me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I never see the point of booing ex players, they just raise their game unless they are called Dan Harding.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Boo without doubt. He basically went on strike to force through his move to Sunderland. He did very well for us but is one of the biggest twats to play for us in recent years.

Did you boo Elliott Bennett? He put in a transfer request to try to talk to Norwich. Ok, he did change his mind and stay until the end of the season, but what's the difference?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why would you boo him? He was great for us, and then had the opportunity to play in the Premiership which we couldn't give him.

In the games I have seen him play for Leeds he looks close to being back to his best which is good for him but may be harder for us to break down Leeds on Monday night as a result.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Booing any ex-player just feels to me to be like a particularly rubbish version of out of season PANTO. Why would you even care that much, assuming you had an actual life outside of footbsll?

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Clap always seem to give 100% & I don't blame him to want to play in the premier league! You have to remember all these players that we have had "issues" with Murray/Bridcutt Bennett etc etc.don't support
the club like we do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here