Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian Lenihan - Cork City

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Wait for it....

He's a nobody, he's never played at a top level, he comes from a micky mouse league, what's he ever done, he doesn't cost 5 million, he isn't Spanish, why aren't we aiming for Phillip Lahm instead, I'm gonna shove my season ticket up Barber's rectum......yadda yadda yadda

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Wait for it....

He's a nobody, he's never played at a top level, he comes from a micky mouse league, what's he ever done, he doesn't cost 5 million, he isn't Spanish, why aren't we aiming for Phillip Lahm instead, I'm gonna shove my season ticket up Barber's rectum......yadda yadda yadda
Now your just being silly, Barbers rectum is too tight for a season ticket, but agree about Phillip Lahm.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Apparently one of the championship sides after him are Bournemouth so he won't be coming here.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
BIDDING WAR STARTS FOR CORK CITY’S BRIAN LENIHAN

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 06, 2014
Cork City’s Brian Lenihan has some of the top clubs in England chasing him with Spurs, Aston Villa and Arsenal all in the hunt for the defender’s signature.

A BIDDING war is set to break out between two English Premier League clubs, three sky BET Championship sides and one Scottish Premier League side for the signature of Cork City star Brian Lenihan.
Yesterday, the club received and rejected an initial bid from a well-established Premier League side for the former College Corinthians right-back, and that was soon followed up by bids from three other English clubs, including a second Premier League side and one from Scotland.
Lenihan, 20, and an Irish U21 international was set to return to first-team action on Friday night against St Pat’s following his recovery from concussion but now it looks as if he may have played his last game for the club and all going well he could be sold in the next 48 hours.
Either way, with negotiations ongoing, the likelihood is that he has played his last game for the club.
“We rejected an initial bid from a Premier League club yesterday and immediately more offers arrived from another Premier League club, several Cchampionship teams and one club from Scotland,” a source close to the club said.
“We are expecting more bids today for the player and hopefully it can all be completed quickly.”
Arsenal, Aston Villa, Tottenham Hotspur and QPR are just four of the Premier League club’s who have watched the player in recent weeks.
Arsenal’s Cchief Sscout Steve Rowley watched him recently against Limerick, while Roy Keane himself watched Lenihan against Limerick also and was very impressed with the player.
SpursTottenham and QPR had their scouts at City’s recent game with Drogheda, while other clubs to watch him recently are Bournemouth, Wigan Athletic, Peterborough United, Leeds United and Huddersfield Town

ok thats us out....

close the thread then....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wait for it....

Nah. The nobs will only come out with all that if we DO sign him. If we don't then he will be hailed as a world beater, and Burke will be a useless **** for failing to persuade him to come here over six Premier League clubs.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Cork City FC News ‏@corkcityfcnews 32m
Brian Lenihan's transfer to Brighton is said to be worth (after fee and add ons) close to €200,000

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Cork City FC News ‏@corkcityfcnews 32m
Brian Lenihan's transfer to Brighton is said to be worth (after fee and add ons) close to €200,000

Does this have legs I wonder?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here