Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brezovan.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Brez has been top class...he got his chance and taken it.....but have no problem if Koosh comes back...as long as they keep Albion in the running for the top six then keep going...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Winning team , clean sheet and all that but

We all know brez has howlers just round the corner and it's just a case of when they will show up.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Two clean sheets in two games is hard to ignore but OG replaced Calde with Bruno as soon as he was fit so I suspect Koosh will be straight back in.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
image.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Kuzszcak is the clear 1st choice with Brezovan the obvious 2nd

We have 3 really decent keepers, two of whom are happy to be bench warmers here. Let's keep the status quo. Ankergren did well in our first season in the Championship, so deserves the 2nd spot whilst Brezo is willing and able to step in when injuries occur. If it aint broke, don't fix it.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Thunder Bolt;6078004[B said:
]We have 3 really decent keepers[/B], two of whom are happy to be bench warmers here. Let's keep the status quo. Ankergren did well in our first season in the Championship, so deserves the 2nd spot whilst Brezo is willing and able to step in when injuries occur. If it aint broke, don't fix it.

we have 1 world class keeper (kooooosh)

1 half decent keeper (brez)

and 1 really poor keeper (casper)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
we have 1 world class keeper (kooooosh)

1 half decent keeper (brez)

and 1 really poor keeper (casper)

I disagree. Casper was our keeper for the league winning season and the first season at the Amex. Casper also has more Championship experience than Brez, who can get very nervous especially on big occasions like letting in 6 at West Ham and 3 at Stoke. Casper was in goal when Leeds beat Man United at Old Trafford in the cup 4 years ago. That is not the sign of a poor keeper.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I disagree. Casper was our keeper for the league winning season and the first season at the Amex. Casper also has more Championship experience than Brez, who can get very nervous especially on big occasions like letting in 6 at West Ham and 3 at Stoke. Casper was in goal when Leeds beat Man United at Old Trafford in the cup 4 years ago. That is not the sign of a poor keeper.

In that Leeds game he didn't have to do anything (i read the program last home game to haha)

IMO Casper is awful mate, some of the mistakes he makes is just not acceptable and in the first season he cost us nearly 10 points just off his mistakes alone.

I agree Brez also makes mistakes though, I just feel hes the better of the two, Brez has the experience now.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Michael rickets played for England

Dec 19, 2011
Hove

Actually we switched between Casper and Sexy Pete during that season (and Harper and Gonzalez) and they both made errors but I always thought Sexy Pete was the more confident.

PIG is obviously the better keeper and will get this place back when fit, but as an aside, PIGs goal kicks are awful!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that Kuszczak will automatically come back when fit, as regards the No 2 I do not think that there is anything to chose between Brezovan and Ankergren as both are prone to howlers. Without CA howler at Forest we would be in the Premiere now but that can be said of most players with many examples.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here