Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brezovan - Man of the match for The Albion

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
I've never seen a keeper walk so strangely, and looks uncomfortable with the ball at his feet. Interesting to watch!

Incredible performance tonight -really hope that he produces more performances of a similar quality and proves himself at this level. Respect to Mr Brezovan.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The chant tonight at The Racecourse was

Pete, Pete, Sexy Pete
Pete, Pete, Sexy Pete
Pete, Pete, Sexy Pete
Sexy Peter Brezovan

Lennon & McCartney eat your hearts out.

djlazyness

Oct 21, 2011
Peacehaven
He was differently my man of the match although I was a bit disappointed that he did not even try to save wexhams goal, but oh well he made 2 other very important saves, the header and the first pk he won us the match bascially :)

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
We play poor against A championship team and people accept it to a degree and move on, we play poor against a conference side and still expect to overturn them with ease then. OH f*** OFF. We played poor yes, but the level of patronising going on just because it was Wrexham is pathetic. We had the same bollocks in the FA cup last year with people over reacting to ONE performance. Oh................and we won the league last year.

I couldn't agree more. Wrecsam were right on it last night and played an excellent game. They made quite a few decent chances and scored a top quality goal. One of the best opposition I have seen this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here